San Diego Chargers!

swiftracing5

Reaction
LT in San Diego now is: Losing Team ! ;)

34 wins the last 3 seasons speeks for itself. But it does seem like it all goes to waste. All they got was a few extra weeks of practice.

Mauzy_SD

Reaction
Hey Derek, what size and color shirt do you want? Im pretty disappointed about them losing, but I am even more disappointed that I spent 500 to see it happen! ARGH!

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
I feel sorry for the people that paid over a grand.

I'm glad I only spent $30 dollars on beer and carne asada.

Gotta save the cash for Laughlin.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
The Chargers got beat by the best team in the league...the Chargers

Besides losing the playoff atmosphere was worth every penny I spent

I compare the Patriots dance on the Charger logo to T.O.'s dance on the Dallas Cowboy star, completely disrespectful

poolman

Reaction
Like my beloved Raiders the Chargers suck and are watching the Super Bowl at home alone like me (again) RIP Charger fan, poolman

gwm

Reaction
Website
www.lecheroracing.com
Turner's a restricted free agent. They can keep him by putting a label on him. Donnie's done here. I don't get it - he's the best cover backer they have (maybe in the league) and his name gets called on about every third tackle at the stadium, but AJ doesn't like him.

Chop_DSR

Reaction
Website
www.offroadwarehouse.com
Turner's a restricted free agent. They can keep him by putting a label on him. Donnie's done here. I don't get it - he's the best cover backer they have (maybe in the league) and his name gets called on about every third tackle at the stadium, but AJ doesn't like him.

I don't think any of us will ever know why he gets dissed! Donnie is such an impact player on the field and a strong positive role model in the community.