San Diego short course

RacnCPA

Reaction
For those that haven't heard Snowbird Racing is hosting two races at El Cajon Speedway on February 1st and 2nd and March 1st and 2nd. They are planning a lot for the future based on how these races go. If anyone needs a flyer let me know and I'll fax you one. I'm going down there soon to check out the track and set up coverage for Dusty Times. Get those short course vehicles out of moth balls and let's see some racing!!

Sc

Reaction
Isn't this a little late to be advertising a racea little over a month away??? I would think by now most teams would have their 2003 plans just about finalized...

JCA

Reaction
Not to mention they have the race on the same weekend as a semi local MDR race (Barstow)

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

deleted

----
Reaction
Cajon Speedway has little future for any racing when you consider they are knocking it down in two more years to build more industrial parks. San Diego needs Off-Road Racing, and San Diego would be able to support Off-Road Racing. They just need to find a good place to race.

Matt Scaroni
SMD Motorsports
Flat-Bill Up

hoeker

Reaction
they must have sent all the CORR teams entry info. i got mine yesterday. a little late notice. maybe the west coast guys can go.

The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

RacnCPA

Reaction
So Matt you're saying WHY race for two years when the track is going bye-bye then? Humm, do you race stadium/short course? Just wondering, I would think if you can race for two years why not. JMHO.

Sc

J_Dog

Reaction
Anyone know what classes they're running at the race? Specifically, are the truck classes broken up into certain divisions, and what are they? They flyer just mentions trucks, buggies, etc. Thanks.

Jeff Matlock
CODE 3 Motorsports
Class 7s Ford Ranger - VORRA

RacnCPA

Reaction
Yes the trucks are divided into several divisions. I believe Super Champ/Champ/Desert 7 and 7s Trucks for the Mini's. Super Truk 2/Super Truk 4/Stock Truck and Prerunner. There are probably more, give em a call. All the buggy classes, bikes, quads, Superlites, etc. Have fun.

Sc

J_Dog

Reaction
Thanks for the reply. I did e-mail one of them, but they have not replied yet. I will give them a call.

Jeff Matlock
CODE 3 Motorsports
Class 7s Ford Ranger - VORRA

martininsocal

Reaction
You and me both Jeff. I need to know the time schedule for the Saturday portion so I can figure out if I need to take Friday night off or not. Also, what rules and classes will be run. Sheryl- any idea about overnight camping at the track?

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

billymanfroy

Reaction
We're going. (As long as I don't break my truck too bad before then) Can't wait! Everyone look us up and I'll buy you a beer. (If we didn't already drink them, that is)

Billy

RacnCPA

Reaction
Martin, that I don't know. I would suggest a quick phone call. 858-571-5088 or fax 858-576-2342.

Sc