San Diego to Ensenada Saturday April 21st

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
Do to work, I cannot head down to the NORRA race until Saturday 21st. Is anyone heading down on Saturday I can catch a ride with? I live in Poway but I can meet you where ever.

I am flying home from Cabo, so I will need to stop and get a FMM card.

Thanks!

BajaJT

Reaction
We are leaving Newport Beach 0 dark 30, will get gas on 805 at the Mex Insurance stop ( don't remember the off ramp, only been stopping there since 1976) could give one person with not to much luggage a lift, last year We got our visa's from Baja Voyager at sign up.

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
You can get the tourist visa online.

Baja Bound has the link for the tourist cards but I thought they need to be stamped at the border. I am flying home so I need to make sure I have the right paper work.

Zambo

Reaction
My guys fly home every year and as far as I know we haven’t needed to stop and get them stamped after buying them online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
We are leaving Newport Beach 0 dark 30, will get gas on 805 at the Mex Insurance stop ( don't remember the off ramp, only been stopping there since 1976) could give one person with not to much luggage a lift, last year We got our visa's from Baja Voyager at sign up.

Thanks, I'll DM you my number. I can uber to you. I will only will only have one bag. My team is taking my gear down earlier