San Diego vinyl wrap

Zambo

Reaction
Who do you guys recommend for getting a wrap done on my UTV prior to the NORRA race in April? I don't have any big name sponsors, just a few discount products and a couple of companies that offer enough money to pay for about half my gas. I just do this stuff out of pocket so looking for a budget friendly place than can help me design and apply the graphics. I'm in Escondido. Thanks!

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
I just used Sign Art in Vista for my prerunner. They were great to work with and very good pricing. They even came to my house to finish my roof.

Attachments

• wrap3.JPG
    wrap3.JPG
    339.6 KB · Views: 378
Reaction
Hey Zambo, we are located in Escondido and do vehicle wraps and off-road race prep all in house! Feel free to give us a call and we can get you a quote! 760-796-3999

Steve Marolda

Reaction
Sign Art is GREAT! Known them since 1985 when they did my truck. And they're racers too. Fritz was a long time regular in the Trans Am series.

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
Another thumbs up for Sign Art. Natalie and team knocked it out of the park on the Red Rocket.

303_17B1000_getsomephoto_125425.jpg

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I know Orange up near Anaheim isn’t that close but Patrick’s Signs does awesome work. They aren’t just in Vegas they have a Shop in Orange CA. Plus they’ve been Desert Racers from way back.