San Felipe 250

10 shot

RDC Crypto
i say the Iron Man musta cheeted too, nobody, from this planet is that good
I have a very famous offroad racer that lives 5 houses away from me. Talking to him many times about cheating. It was never called cheating it was being smarter than the other guy. Big sponsors back then wanted results and didn't really care what it took to get those results. Back then general tire paid big money for those days. They thought of everything to get a advantage on the other guy. Also did things to just screw with them that did nothing but made the other guys wonder wtf was going on. Today it's called misinformation. Things have changed since then but it is still racing. Ppl are going to push the envelope. I say do your own thing have fun with it and stop worrying about what the other guy might be doing. Stop pointing fingers because your discouraged about your own program that is obviously not working. Get a professional to prep your truck and race less and get finishes , then better results will come. 🤷‍♂️

BigTallBastard

RDC Crypto
25 mile shortcut in some classes is a ' racing line interpretation'( i got blasted once , On purpose!, the big w i d e spectator wash at Parker, some cat in a yellow class 8 came WaaaAY over and pitched it right in front of me,roosted those golf ball size rocks , saw a big wall of them coming right at me, guess he didnt like my jeeps first big race's un broken windshield , thanx CL😍
What year was this?

Advertising supports this site

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Smooth sailing down the power line road

Mike

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Where is the in truck video of the Powerline track and all the people?

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Where is the in truck video of the Powerline track and all the people?

Connor is still working on ours. Been pretty busy getting truck prepped for SS300 and can am for Easter weekend. Oh and we have been actually working. Haha

Hopefully he will get it soon. It’s pretty good.

Mike

Advertising supports this site