• Forum membership has its advantages....

San Felipe Desert Mayhem 175 2020

SnFlpeDzrtMayhem

bajafox

Accepted
I spectated it this year, completely underestimated the room situation, I thought it'd be like the old days, just show up and get a room anywhere. I was very wrong. Wish I could make it to the 2020 race. Definitely a fun event

Honda48X

This is a great race and a learning race for many people. Not to bring up some sad reminders but it sure would be nice to see towards the beginning of the race or during a drivers meeting to have a moment of silence for Pistol Pete Sohren. Make it about his love for off road racing and about safety. Everyone needs to be safe when going over blind jumps, blind corners, etc. Flags on the back of a vehicle don't really work. You need to drop off a spotter at the crest of the hill with radio contact so no one gets in an accident.

SnFlpeDzrtMayhem

This is a great race and a learning race for many people. Not to bring up some sad reminders but it sure would be nice to see towards the beginning of the race or during a drivers meeting to have a moment of silence for Pistol Pete Sohren. Make it about his love for off road racing and about safety. Everyone needs to be safe when going over blind jumps, blind corners, etc. Flags on the back of a vehicle don't really work. You need to drop off a spotter at the crest of the hill with radio contact so no one gets in an accident.
I totally agree, Chad, Farrah and I believe Paige will be here racing in january .