San Felipe Desert Mayhem 175 Jan 18-19

SnFlpeDzrtMayhem

Reaction
Welcoming everyone to join the fun Jan 18-19 in San Felipe our 3rd edition San Felipe Desert Mayhem 2019 www.sanfelipedesertmayhem.com 760-554-3558

Attachments

ekozy39

Reaction
Looks like a great event. I've only raced SCORE in Baja, how are the road closures, fans during these events (Record, Code, etc)? I know they pull great #'s but is there sufficient awareness with the public so that you dont have a lot of civil traffic on roads?

SnFlpeDzrtMayhem

Reaction
Looks like a great event. I've only raced SCORE in Baja, how are the road closures, fans during these events (Record, Code, etc)? I know they pull great #'s but is there sufficient awareness with the public so that you dont have a lot of civil traffic on roads?
We have not had any of those problems what males our race unique is that a part of the course runs through a stadium course thats already place and has beem for years so all of the town people and race fans go there to watch the race so we are blessed , we also have a local group of off road enthusiast that help us as volunteers about 50 people strong 90 % of them americans.

ekozy39

Reaction
We have not had any of those problems what males our race unique is that a part of the course runs through a stadium course thats already place and has beem for years so all of the town people and race fans go there to watch the race so we are blessed , we also have a local group of off road enthusiast that help us as volunteers about 50 people strong 90 % of them americans.
That's amazing! Hope to make it out.. Keep up the great work!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Is there a registration fee for racers and copilots?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Radiobirdman32

Reaction
Great race run by great guys. A lot of bang for your buck. We're signed up with 6 or 7 other 5U cars. Let's get some more 5 cars out there boys! Cheers, Armand #543