On Topic San Felipe Fishgistics Preview LIVE with PAB and Pistol!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Incase you guys missed this show we did today it’s got some awesome course info including from the Brenthel bros who marked the course. Then we look at the entry list and tell everyone who’s gonna win and who’s not in the TT class!

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
Fish, this show was great! Unscripted and interesting. You kept it going and on point. But the star of the show...IMO was Pistol Pete. Love him or hate him, he is great in front of the camera. Plus his comments are pretty much spot on! My 2 pesos!

Keep it going Fish...you are definitely on to something. PS I will text some stuff to you from NORRA if it helps.

green787

Reaction
I listened to it while nodding off in my race trailer... really enjoyed it... great stuff...!!!!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Next time I won't fly in the night before and hang out with my buddy that likes to PARTY.....haha

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Is it true that SCORE must have been watching and has changed the rules???? ...fishgistics the new forum for fixing all that's wrong with the world?????

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Is it true that SCORE must have been watching and has changed the rules???? ...fishgistics the new forum for fixing all that's wrong with the world?????
Yes the rule change was just put in place a few hours ago and reads:

GL 14A : When two vehicles are entered by one individual, and both vehicles are in the same group draw, if one entry is withdrawn, the remaining entry will be moved to the latter position of their entries nearer to the end of the group.

AKA the PAB/Rob Mac rule

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
That's pretty cool....I want to be slippery and get a rule named after me!........no one ever said....

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
That's pretty cool....I want to be slippery and get a rule named after me!........no one ever said....

I think the Arcerio/Miller team may like to take credit for the no fueling while vehicle is in motion rule, that one is kinda cool.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
I think the Arcerio/Miller team may like to take credit for the no fueling while vehicle is in motion rule, that one is kinda cool.
There already rule against that fiasco....NO PITTING ON RACECOURSE....a penalty for that b.s. would of turned their smiles upside down......Sal was soft

FMG ENGINEERING

Reaction
Wow, what a great show guys.... you guys make a really good balance. Pete basically has no filters... Cameron is more diplomatic. All discussions to the point with no fluff. I hope to see more of the fishgistics series...

P.S. Cameron.. the gods are with you my friend make this SF250 yours...

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
Fish you are on to something here keep it up! Pete you always make a show fun.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Why isn't Tavo and LR racing?
the word was TAVO is now running the family business.....and gustavo is now racing and having some time off.....what i was told...

FMG ENGINEERING

Reaction
Hey Pete Sohren, in the fishgistics SCORE SF 250 overview video, you mentioned that the only races that really matter are the Baja 500 and Baja 1000. However, why is the Baja 250 not as important as the others. I understand that the Baja 250 is considered to be an sprint race, but really the 250 has probably a much rougher terrain overall than the Baja 500, thereby those who have won the Baja 250 have proven to be class act drivers in my opinion, meaning they know when to push and when to stay steady. On another note, I am glad that in this year Baja 250 there will be some real nice competition and that Roger extended the mileage of the 250 as it will allow the elite drivers to chase for that podium. Often times you hear the good drivers "I wish I had a few more extra miles..." well there you go, now you guys have it.

Hope to hear from you Pedro "Pistola".

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Hey Pete Sohren, in the fishgistics SCORE SF 250 overview video, you mentioned that the only races that really matter are the Baja 500 and Baja 1000. However, why is the Baja 250 not as important as the others. I understand that the Baja 250 is considered to be an sprint race, but really the 250 has probably a much rougher terrain overall than the Baja 500, thereby those who have won the Baja 250 have proven to be class act drivers in my opinion, meaning they know when to push and when to stay steady. On another note, I am glad that in this year Baja 250 there will be some real nice competition and that Roger extended the mileage of the 250 as it will allow the elite drivers to chase for that podium. Often times you hear the good drivers "I wish I had a few more extra miles..." well there you go, now you guys have it.

Hope to hear from you Pedro "Pistola".
meaning: "marketability" wise...the BAJA 500 and the BAJA 1000 are known around the world, and winning these races are like winning the INDY 500 or the DAYTONA 500......winning san felipe 250 or parker 425 or mint 400 or whatever is IMPRESSIVE, and big WITHIN our sport....but winning the baja500 or 1000 extends well beyond our relatively small community.....get it?....this years sf250 is significantly important for the TT guys, because its for starting positions FOR the BAJA 500........

FMG ENGINEERING

Reaction
meaning: "marketability" wise...the BAJA 500 and the BAJA 1000 are known around the world, and winning these races are like winning the INDY 500 or the DAYTONA 500......winning san felipe 250 or parker 425 or mint 400 or whatever is IMPRESSIVE, and big WITHIN our sport....but winning the baja500 or 1000 extends well beyond our relatively small community.....get it?....this years sf250 is significantly important for the TT guys, because its for starting positions FOR the BAJA 500........

Well noted Pete.

I appreciate the candor. Anyways, I hope Roger keeps using this strategy to increase the number of entries in TTs and other classes to future Baja 250s, of course with a few modifiers as you pointed out in the show.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app