San Felipe help

scout_77_dport

Reaction
HEY THERE!! im going to be racing the san felipe 250 in April but i need help with logistics and places i'm supposed to be at for the race. Can anyone with past experience help me out?

Lord Green

Reaction
Go to Murdocknav.com and look at some of the old race maps, this will give you an idea of the potential routes and enable you to work out a preliminary plan that can be modified when the official map comes out

AZ7000'

Reaction
Moto or car? Enter the race, pay Baja pits (or another favorite) and go race. That is one way if the goal is to participate.

The other way is to skip the race this year, reach out to a team on here and go down and volunteer for a season if your goal is to be successful. You may have a fighting chance.

I have been with both types of teams, the participants have fun and spend a lot of cash but minimal chance to finish. The teams going for success spend more cash, work really hard, and may or may not finish, and still manage a little fun....

Anyone seen the new Iguana? Spectacular from out front at least

43mod

Reaction
they told me it was strictly a disco. That's what it looked like inside so we left.