San Felipe Lost and Found

bajatex

Reaction
I lost a BFG 32 10.5 with a Method wheel at rm 124 during the race 1206 should be on it. Tex Mitchell

pciscott

Reaction
I lost my Patience at San Felipe 250, 212X please wait 30 minutes before you ask for status again! Spectator with Microphone while I love the sound of Trophy Trucks going by, every car off the start while we are having a Code Red is a Dick Move! 1212 please do not leave kids unattended with radio asking for status every 5 minutes when we are trying to help a downed rider. Puertocitos Panther ease up on the Beers and I could have used your help with 1117 who was stuck in desert for 14 hours. A very Special Thank You to Steve 246 a guy with a Raptor who went in to help 1117 who was stuck in desert at mile 53 from 1130am until 230am.

There was a time when 10 people would have answered the call from the Weatherman for help for a fellow racer who was stranded in desert all day, but times are changing? 1117 should have been more prepared as they had to have Helicopter assistance to bring them water at 6pm and there crew never checked into Weatherman to find him and left him in desert until 230am. This is double frustration as you guys need to be prepared and why was Steve 246 and the Puertocitos Panther the only Good Samaritans in San Felipe?

Special thanks to Mag 7 pit 5 you guys were a big help on the radio. The trackers helped with status, but when we have cars not tracking and have to go to visual the Weatherman Relay much appreciates the help from Mag 7 and Baja Pits, I am always available to track your stragglers, would be appreciated if you guys could monitor Weatherman and all help out as much as Mag 7 pit 5 and Carlos at Baja pit 1. Thank you for your help!

I hope the 3 Motorcycle guys are recovering from injuries well and my thoughts are with everyone involved with the tragic spectator accident.

I want to also thank Trophy Truck number 10, the Ampudia boys stopped to help a downed 206X in the middle of the Lead Trophy Truck pack, Rodrigo your Boys are what Baja is all about and I know you are a proud Father! Kudos to Score for giving them time back!

The Baja while epic can be brutal and we all need to show her more respect. Spectators need to stay back from the course and we all need to help each other out in this brutal environment!

The Weatherman could use some Baja Warriors who are ready to be dispatched to help those in need, its not a job it is a adventure! Please email me at Scott@Pciraceradios.com with contact information and what mile marker you plan on hanging out and I will add you to the Weatherman plan.

Viva Baja! Weatherman Clear!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
I lost my Patience at San Felipe 250, 212X please wait 30 minutes before you ask for status again! Spectator with Microphone while I love the sound of Trophy Trucks going by, every car off the start while we are having a Code Red is a Dick Move! 1212 please do not leave kids unattended with radio asking for status every 5 minutes when we are trying to help a downed rider. Puertocitos Panther ease up on the Beers and I could have used your help with 1117 who was stuck in desert for 14 hours. A very Special Thank You to Steve 246 a guy with a Raptor who went in to help 1117 who was stuck in desert at mile 53 from 1130am until 230am.

There was a time when 10 people would have answered the call from the Weatherman for help for a fellow racer who was stranded in desert all day, but times are changing? 1117 should have been more prepared as they had to have Helicopter assistance to bring them water at 6pm and there crew never checked into Weatherman to find him and left him in desert until 230am. This is double frustration as you guys need to be prepared and why was Steve 246 and the Puertocitos Panther the only Good Samaritans in San Felipe?

Special thanks to Mag 7 pit 5 you guys were a big help on the radio. The trackers helped with status, but when we have cars not tracking and have to go to visual the Weatherman Relay much appreciates the help from Mag 7 and Baja Pits, I am always available to track your stragglers, would be appreciated if you guys could monitor Weatherman and all help out as much as Mag 7 pit 5 and Carlos at Baja pit 1. Thank you for your help!

I hope the 3 Motorcycle guys are recovering from injuries well and my thoughts are with everyone involved with the tragic spectator accident.

I want to also thank Trophy Truck number 10, the Ampudia boys stopped to help a downed 206X in the middle of the Lead Trophy Truck pack, Rodrigo your Boys are what Baja is all about and I know you are a proud Father! Kudos to Score for giving them time back!

The Baja while epic can be brutal and we all need to show her more respect. Spectators need to stay back from the course and we all need to help each other out in this brutal environment!

The Weatherman could use some Baja Warriors who are ready to be dispatched to help those in need, its not a job it is a adventure! Please email me at Scott@Pciraceradios.com with contact information and what mile marker you plan on hanging out and I will add you to the Weatherman plan.

I'd love to see a new thread started with this post Scotty

MasTacos

Reaction

The pit captain out at Mag7 Pit 5, Hector Salazar, is a Boss. He's one of those quiet locals that can get into and out of anywhere and will be where he says he's going to be when he says he's going to be there. I've been privileged enough to know a bunch of guys like that both through Mag7 and it's the club's pleasure to be able to support Weatherman and help keep folks safe. We all love being in Baja either racing or pitting but getting home is always the goal!

I also want to personally thank Weatherman for helping run relay for our team's efforts to extract our car after our little incident out from RM217. If it weren't for them, I'd probably still be out there with the trailer waiting for the Chupacabra's to get us.

bajabimbo175

Reaction
shame to say this but in 2 weeks we go robbed 2 times , first time we got our stuff back but not the second time , a big dirtbagz backpack with lots of stuff inside

good thing cops try to help racers