san felipe picks?

nobrakes

Reaction
who's going to win san felipe in class tt,1, 10, 12,1/2 1600??i'm leaving on sunday and wanted to know some opinions. rumor is beerman sold his car to team TSCO?

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
It's no rumor TSCO is the proud new owner of the Corona Jimco 2000.I wish them the best of luck and I know they will do well.

BEERMAN

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
I've got something in the works and it should be ready in about 7 months.Danny Porter will be building it so look for TT # 6 maybe for the Baja 1000.

BEERMAN

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Way to go Steve can`t wait to see you in a Trophy truck should be cool.Hey how about some beer for the after party at the Slash X cafe in April.We`ll be hosting the second annual Jack Waldron memorial clean-up on 4-20-02 with a big party afterwards at the Slash X cafe?Let me know. Thanks Bill Markel

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
WOW! sweet "switch-a-roo" of this topic!
Anyway- Look for another tight group up front in class 1. Martin Christansen in the BMW for class 10.
NOBRAKES- stop by our spot at Pete's for a cold one!(red shirt required..lol)

GEARS

Reaction
MY EYE'S ON CL1 #120 JOHN MARKING IN THE NEW JIMCO,IF HE SHOWS THERE WILL BE SOME REAR BUMPERS SMACKED!!!!!!!!BEERMAN GOT OUT JUST IN TIME.TT?MORE TRAFFIC GREAT =MORE SPARE TIRES AVALIBLE:)BFG 37 PLEASE.GOOD LUCK TSCO KEEP IT TOGETHER AND TOPPED OFF AND IT WILL MAKE IT.SPEAKING OF MAKING IT WHERE IS JR. IS THIS APART OF PRODIRT??????? CL10 WATCH OUT FOR THOSE HONDA CARS THAT START LAST THERE IN YOUR REAR VIEW. CL12 IS A TOSS UP ALL THE FAST GUYS START AT THE BACK OF THE PACK COME OUT AND PLAY IN SAN FELIPE!!!!!!!!! SEE YA THERE?

COGFIXER

scott

Reaction
Steve, Glad to hear your adding to the TT pot. Can't wait to see a big Corona bottle on the side of a TT...Good Luck... Now SF picks How about Riviera Racing Overall, and Herbst a close 2nd, with the Wilsons in Class 1, they always run good down there....

hammer

Reaction
Class 1: Mike Julson and Bob Lofton (of course)
watch out for TSCO with their Jimco
TT: Smith
10:Melton & Herder
1/2 1600: Gus Jr.
5-1600: Jason Larkin
12: Bruckmann

"But this is just my opinion, I could be wrong."

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://race-dezert.com/articles/tips/02baja250.html>Tony Telliers Top Picks !</A>

El Chinero

Reaction
Re: san felipe picks/BMW

Did Martin C. get that FI throttle body imbroglio hoo-rah straightened out with
a) Savage
B) his BMW powerplant?
i.e., get his bhp back?

He's my top pick

Tony T
El Chismoso

AllwaysRcn

Reaction

Tony-You know Martin, He's good at improvising. So you figure with the package he had at Laughlin, he missed 1st place (for the weekend ) by only 10 seconds. That's enough to make him re-design the entire car....lol

deleted

----
Reaction

I preran last weekend and it is a buggy course. it would be cool to see Lofton/ Julson win overall......

Matt Scaroni
Excursion 4111