San Felipe race is on TV right now!!!

m80ondirt

Reaction
nbc right now, but Dale Jr. is leading at Talladega so will have to record!!

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
the show is called world of adventure sports, the show has the race and some other sports, so its not all san felipe but still better than nothing

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
look for me at the start near sal fish shaking my friends hand 214x

Attachments

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
look for "world of adventure sports"

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Dezertpilot

Reaction

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
i thought it was cool, the thing that i dont like about TV is that the whoops dont look big at all, normal people wont really understand how deep and how fast the riders are going thru them, but we all know how deep they are

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I might be waaay wrong but I think Pab put the whole deal together.

Not much on the 4 wheel guys but I think that was the producers decision. It was very cool that he got some great exposure for desert racing on a Sunday afternoon on NBC!!!!

Pab you rock brother and thanks a lot for giving me something decent to watch on a Sunday afternoon.

HOLY COW Shaun Michaels is a motion picture star!!!!!

Hansens has gotta be pretty stoked....JC in a Monster hat.....Pab in a Monster hat and Ox sporting the Lost energy drink jersey.....

vetracer

Reaction
Glad you guys got to see it! I set my DVR to record it while I was running errands and when I went to watch it, our local weatherman interrupted the first 18 minutes to tell us about a stinkin' tornado a hundred miles from us. So- i got to see the Pabs interview to the end. Anyone know if it will be aired again?:(

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
The Zoo Rd. footage was pretty good --- had a guy way up a powerline shooting. The Morelia Junction footage was horrible -- camera guy could not track action -- I would not use any of that footage in a dvd, much less a national TV show. I saw Shawn Michaels and his dad, too, at Zoo Rd.

Dezertpilot

Reaction

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I might be waaay wrong but I think Pab put the whole deal together.

Not much on the 4 wheel guys but I think that was the producers decision. It was very cool that he got some great exposure for desert racing on a Sunday afternoon on NBC!!!!

Pab you rock brother and thanks a lot for giving me something decent to watch on a Sunday afternoon.

HOLY COW Shaun Michaels is a motion picture star!!!!!

Hansens has gotta be pretty stoked....JC in a Monster hat.....Pab in a Monster hat and Ox sporting the Lost energy drink jersey.....
That is pretty awesome Cam! Big thanks over here for putting together an awesome segment:)