San Felipe Race

sweetdevil

Reaction
LOL, Jrsyko, you're welcome for the serenade, I don't even remember what song I was singing up there... lol, that mexican never shoulda gave me his guitar!!! That guy at the pool made some serious margaritas!!
Oh yea, and whoever put the Race dezert sticker on my truck - Maybe you should have done that when you were sober!!! It's crooked and missing an "r" Now the metal mulisha bike and the S-dime is branded... lol

Junior

Reaction
EJR Racing's Trophy Truck #44 had a glorious day finishing second in the coveted Trophy Truck class. My hat is off to Gabe of RDC who is one of the only people to pick our truck to do well. I had a great time with the RDC crew on Thursday night and met a few guys from the "Fearless" Protruck team, great guys one and all. Congrats to Alan and the "Fearless" crew for a fine win.

Rich Hoffman did some serious driving. The truck experienced some ignition problems throughout the day but patience, experience and great work by the EJR chase crew put the Team M&R Trophy Truck in position for its second top five finish in three attempts and our first podium finish in the Trophy Truck class.

EJR Racing, Inc. would like to thank our title sponsor M&R Printing, Inc. the worlds leading manufacturer of screen printing equipment. Chances are the T-shirt you are sporting was printed using M&R equipment, build right here in the USA.

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

desertratt

Reaction
oh now that was some thing i could have done with out! im going to have granny night mares now thanx a lot! lolol!

drive fast and take chances!!

drtdevil93

Reaction
congratulations to Bob Graham on his 7s win. maybe you guys can get the springs to me sooner, instead of 3 days before the next race!! glad to hear the springs worked well.

erik

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
speaking of Gabe,
that lucky guy was right in the middle of things when traffic came to a stop infront of costa azul.

I'll post some piccies when i get out of class today. :D

p.s. what was up with the wet t-shirt finals at rockodile? we left around midnight and nuffin. did the contest even happen?

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Well, the scene at Costa Azul was too funny...
Traffic was backed up as far as we could see each way!

-Gabe

Tim_Price

Reaction
Our Baja Bros. Lothringer 2-1600, prepped by Jerry Penhall, powered by a brand new Beanie Boy motor, and proudly wearing a lucky race-dezert steeker, won Sportsman Buggy at San Felipe! (I thought I'd mention it since most of you guys were probably back at the Mira Mar by the time we got in!)