San Felipe Stories ???

scott

RDC Crypto
Somewhere in California, between L.A./ S.D.
Website
N
Riviera Jeff said:
Hi this is Jeff from Riviera, just a quick update. Ronnie is currently on the Riviera injured list as co-rider for Nick. We are not sure how this rumor surfaced as Nick soloed the San Felipe 250 race and plans to do the same for the Baja 500. Nick was on a mission in San Felipe. He started 14th off the line and by RM 55 was the 7th T.T. by. At the Riviera main pit at RM 122 the 99 truck was in 3rd position behind Baldwin and Herbst. Unfortunately at RM 198 the transmission failed and Nick lost 3rd position as his chase crew replaced the transmission.

RE:
Anyone out there with stories, or something they saw ??? Congrats to TT 99..... Ronnie Gilliespie driving the second half for Nick and keeping up even with a transmission going down by Puertocito's/ Matomi area.... Quick repair and a 5th in TT......
WOW, That was Nick !!! Looked good... He even got back around the 3 TT... Did Mark have problems ??

J_Lothringer

RDC Crypto
So how do we get ahold of the people who handle the black boxes to have somebodys reviwed to see if and where they cheated??? anybody know??

J_Lothringer

RDC Crypto
Not pointing fingers I just want to have some times checked and score has not put up check point times yet. I also heard that the "black box" people would show you the info from your class if you ask by e-mailing them.

Mark_Weyhrich

RDC Crypto
Website
www.tubespecialties.com
Jeff,

I am not sure if he can disclose information from other vehicles or not, but it is sure worth asking. Remember though, the event results are official, so no matter what you find out, you will not change anything.

I also wanted to let you know that I received our files from Laughlin and they were really, really hard to read. It basically gives you a GPS Waypoint, speed and heading every 1/10th of a mile.

I have asked Craig if he will eventually be able to put that data into a graph form, so we can overlay it on the actual course map. He said it is possible today, but it was over my head to make it work.

You can e-mail Craig at: info@RallyTrack.com. He usually responds within 24 hours.

Best of Luck.

JeffR

RDC Crypto
How come when you check point standings after San Felipe for the Trophy Truck Points it says pending? Is there a problem with the TT finishing order?

Renegade Racing

RDC Crypto
Hi Kelly,

Just notice this post, my name is Kelly as well. You are sitting in my race car in on of your pics. I am attaching a couple of pics we took of you also.

See you at the 500.

Kelly
Ross Racing
"drive it like you are being shot at"

DesertDiva said:
Once again I had an awesome race weekend. San Felipe as always had great weather, fish tacos and cold cervesas. It was fun seeing all my "race buddies" and meeting some new ones as well. Got to Contingency and enjoyed all the festivities.

Went back to Pete's Camp for a much needed afternoon nap on the beach, then got cleaned up and went to the bar, which was a lot of fun. A bunch of us were dancing to the awesome DJ =). Got to go to Tony T's Casa for his party for a bit (THANKS) and hang out with my KIT pals. My highlight was seeing him ride on the back of Danny's 400 haha...

Race day came VERRY early, so nice to wake up to Weatherman in the morning! Headed out of town and got to see the lineup at the famous "Arches" aka the start for the first time.

Drove to "midway" or the "percebu road" and enjoyed the race from there.

After the race was wrapped up we headed to Percebu and it was the most crowded I have EVER seen it! Had a Cazuela Bowl or two and then headed back to Camp to wash off the dust and go out to town.

It was Bar Miramar for us and it was a BLAST! It was fun times out on the patio with the RDC/DR Group as well as hanging with my DP Racing buddies.

CONGRATS to all who WON!!!! ....and to those who finished....that was a toughie!

Thanks to you all for making my SF 250 a blast, See you all at the 500....(it seems so far away!)
Viva Baja!!!
-Kelly
(sorry for the long post :p )

Attachments

• Kelly Sf 250 05.jpg
    Kelly Sf 250 05.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Kelly1 SF 250 05.jpg
    Kelly1 SF 250 05.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 229

mattrick8888

RDC Crypto
kelly is in the white in your pics, the girl in the orange is her sister lauren.

DesertDiva

RDC Crypto
Ross Racing said:
Hi Kelly,

Just notice this post, my name is Kelly as well. You are sitting in my race car in on of your pics. I am attaching a couple of pics we took of you also.

See you at the 500.

Kelly
Ross Racing
"drive it like you are being shot at"

Kelly~Thanks for the cute pics! I was wondering if they would ever surface!
Thanks again, See you at the 500.
-KellyB.