SAN FELIPE - TRIPLE CROWN Ultra4 and Crawler Race Event

rnegrete

RDC Crypto
Website
www.ultra4andcrawler.com
Ultra4 and Crawler Racing

As a result of months of planning, discussions, evaluations in a coordinated effort between the Municipal Foundational Council and Private Sector representatives of San Felipe, Ejidos, Private Property owners as well as Baja California State Health authorities Ultra4 and crawler and the host club Desert-Tores 4x4, officials announced that the 2022 TRIPLE CROWN Challenge will start May Friday 20th with a Vehicle visual classification, visual inspections, pre-race contingency and the first Flex Challenge for stock and open cars on the famous and iconic El Malecon of San Felipe. 1st Triple Crown Race will be held on Saturday May 21st at the "Hammer hole" Track accessed by the Ejido Plan Nacional, just a couple of miles from the Port. Sunday 22nd the Crawler challenge will be held in the "Thrasher" canyon in a 250 yards Rocky slope canyon going up the hill

OPEN CLASS:
Ultra4 vehicles are built to face the most grueling challenges in off-road racing, mixing all types of terrain and testing the reliability and resilience of competitors in day-long events

STOCK CLASS:
Stock Class competes in the any 4x4 vehicle Challenge OEM chassis framed and limited by tire size up to 35" inches this class is a challenge class, Stock OEM Frame, Factory Engine, Factory Transmission, 35-inch DOT-approved in a no more than 1/2 Ton OEM differentials

CRAWLER CLASS:
The Stock class will feature and allow racers with production based vehicles a place for unlimited modifications and race and to be competitive. Being a Jeep based manufacturer or any other 4x4 vehicle with any kind of suspension and open horse power

UTV CLASS:
Open to a natural aspirated and forced air engine the UTV Class is wide open selection of brands and models being a 4 or 2 seater with no limit engine and tire size however a 4x4 front differential is a must for access to the canyons and rocky slopes

Advertising supports this site

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
This is gold. LOL

Dave's post literally made me laugh out loud.

Everyone should put on their own Ultra4 Race. I was thinking of doing my own NFL games or maybe do a local Nascar event.

Mike

EasyE

RDC Crypto
This is gold. LOL

Dave's post literally made me laugh out loud.

Everyone should put on their own Ultra4 Race. I was thinking of doing my own NFL games or maybe do a local Nascar event.

Mike
Boys, there are dozens of local races and events in Baja, both North and South that aren't meant to compete with any of the premier events. Probably wrong place to post or use the name U4, but probably assumed it was another way of saying "rock racing". Few teams down south can afford SCORE, U4, etc fees for races that go on down in their own backyard. They still want to compete, that's all this is, I wouldn't go too hard on them. Just my . 02..

EasyE

RDC Crypto
After some more research this is fake im 99.9% sure. Its MO lovely with Dave.
1650817688773.png

You mean she's not the actual promoter? LOL

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Boys, there are dozens of local races and events in Baja, both North and South that aren't meant to compete with any of the premier events. Probably wrong place to post or use the name U4, but probably assumed it was another way of saying "rock racing". Few teams down south can afford SCORE, U4, etc fees for races that go on down in their own backyard. They still want to compete, that's all this is, I wouldn't go too hard on them. Just my . 02..

I am all for local races but using the Ultra4 name is a big no no. Anyone doing an event should know this. They can't say they are having a SCORE or BITD local race.

Mike

SnFlpeDzrtMayhem

RDC Crypto
I am all for local races but using the Ultra4 name is a big no no. Anyone doing an event should know this. They can't say they are having a SCORE or BITD local race.

Mike
Weird thing about it is they have no permits filed nor have I heard or seen any noise here in San Felipe till now , looks like someone trying to fish and see what kind of reaction they will get from copying a succesful race series and see if anyone would bite.

Cesar Quirarte

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Not a bad web site they have. Looks good until the last page and it looks like they did not finish the web site.

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
RDC Crypto
And in full transparency Rnegrete....if your motives really are to drive tourism and grow the offroad culture....post up or give me a call. I would be happy to support any promoter that wants to do the good things.

Im bummed San Felipe got canceled this year because of the sale of the series, but we will be back next year...100%

Dave

rnegrete

RDC Crypto
Website
www.ultra4andcrawler.com
HI guys;
it was brought to my attemtion that
Ultra4 and Crawler Racing

As a result of months of planning, discussions, evaluations in a coordinated effort between the Municipal Foundational Council and Private Sector representatives of San Felipe, Ejidos, Private Property owners as well as Baja California State Health authorities Ultra4 and crawler and the host club Desert-Tores 4x4, officials announced that the 2022 TRIPLE CROWN Challenge will start May Friday 20th with a Vehicle visual classification, visual inspections, pre-race contingency and the first Flex Challenge for stock and open cars on the famous and iconic El Malecon of San Felipe. 1st Triple Crown Race will be held on Saturday May 21st at the "Hammer hole" Track accessed by the Ejido Plan Nacional, just a couple of miles from the Port. Sunday 22nd the Crawler challenge will be held in the "Thrasher" canyon in a 250 yards Rocky slope canyon going up the hill

OPEN CLASS:
Ultra4 vehicles are built to face the most grueling challenges in off-road racing, mixing all types of terrain and testing the reliability and resilience of competitors in day-long events

STOCK CLASS:
Stock Class competes in the any 4x4 vehicle Challenge OEM chassis framed and limited by tire size up to 35" inches this class is a challenge class, Stock OEM Frame, Factory Engine, Factory Transmission, 35-inch DOT-approved in a no more than 1/2 Ton OEM differentials

CRAWLER CLASS:
The Stock class will feature and allow racers with production based vehicles a place for unlimited modifications and race and to be competitive. Being a Jeep based manufacturer or any other 4x4 vehicle with any kind of suspension and open horse power

UTV CLASS:
Open to a natural aspirated and forced air engine the UTV Class is wide open selection of brands and models being a 4 or 2 seater with no limit engine and tire size however a 4x4 front differential is a must for access to the canyons and rocky slopes

Hello everyone, it was brought to my attention that the announcement of our event has been posted here, and here is a brief description of what we are doing to help the community of San Felipe. As you know, in the month of May there was an off-road racing event in San Felipe. but it was canceled this year for reasons unknown to us, and having native friends from San Felipe, they exposed us to the idea of holding an event to keep supporting the port. And that's how this project was born. I have noticed the mistakes in the use of terms and forms. In the last days we have made changes completely eliminating the registered terms and forms and we will continue working on this task

we have been big fans of the off-road racing and currently support any event with different humanitarian causes and we plan to continue doing it in and out of the off-road scene

I want to thank our web guys and specially to Chris to be part of this team and hardly works on the website continuously, even with a short notice and specially the locals supporting in every way to help this cause with the people of Baja, as well as all the volunteers that help in many other causes on this side of the border as well

within the following days we will contact Race-dezert to see if it is possible to correct the posts in this forum

Best regards

RNegrete

rnegrete

RDC Crypto
Website
www.ultra4andcrawler.com
And in full transparency Rnegrete....if your motives really are to drive tourism and grow the offroad culture....post up or give me a call. I would be happy to support any promoter that wants to do the good things.

Im bummed San Felipe got canceled this year because of the sale of the series, but we will be back next year...100%

Dave
Hi Dave;
I have made a publication after the one previously published

I appreciate your support and good intentions in contacting us and giving us the opportunity for feed back
We have been following your work for a long time. every year we go to Johnson Valley even when there are no races

yes really bummed that this year the races have been canceled. but we hope to see the races in San Felipe again very soon

have my apologies and best regards

RNegrete

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
RDC Crypto
Hi Dave;
I have made a publication after the one previously published

I appreciate your support and good intentions in contacting us and giving us the opportunity for feed back
We have been following your work for a long time. every year we go to Johnson Valley even when there are no races

yes really bummed that this year the races have been canceled. but we hope to see the races in San Felipe again very soon

have my apologies and best regards

RNegrete
Who are you?

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Who the heck is this R Negrete guy?

He better pump those brakes fast!

"Registration forms official map and schedule of events will come 1 month before the event"

It's already 1 month to the event and no registration or map?! SCAM!!! Or poorly planned and name-stealing event at best.

Anyone else notice you can buy RDC apparel on their website?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Who the heck is this R Negrete guy?

He better pump those brakes fast!

"Registration forms official map and schedule of events will come 1 month before the event"

It's already 1 month to the event and no registration or map?! SCAM!!! Or poorly planned and name-stealing event at best.

Anyone else notice you can buy RDC apparel on their website?

Website is down now. And the only place to buy RDC apparel is through RDC.