SAN FELIPE - TRIPLE CROWN Ultra4 and Crawler Race Event

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
It’s Mexico..... Have you seen the In and Out place or all the cheap FOX riding gear. It’s part of life.

Klaus

Administrator
Solutions
RDC Crypto
It’s Mexico..... Have you seen the In and Out place or all the cheap FOX riding gear. It’s part of life.
I personally find it funny to hear about unauthorized rdc merchandise being duplicated/sold without permission.

We are a platform for sharing/posting ideas/content not a shirt company. There is only one place to buy it. Here.

All other locations are just complimentary rip-offs. Its flattering.

Last edited:
Advertising supports this site

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Yep, I’m down here in San Felipe and I see the stuff every day. The shirts are the big ones. Fox is the biggest seller. It’s the culture. I guess it’s what people can afford.

I have probably 30 FOX riding jerseys that could fetch some good money but......

Last edited:

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
RDC Crypto
I personally find it funny to hear about unauthorized rdc merchandise being duplicated/sold without permission.

We are a platform for sharing/posting ideas/content not a shirt company. There is only one place to buy it. Here.

All other locations are just complimentary rip-offs. Its flattering.
I realized KOH was getting cool when people were 'scalping' wristbands and tshirts at gas stations and roadside as far as 20 miles away.

If we, as a culture, start attracting youth and new ideas that help generationally grow our community, we can take the next step.

Offroading = Skateboarding in the 80s.

Make it cool mainstream, make it cool to invest time, money, and talent.

Land is the currency.

Make it a smart investment to leverage land for Offroading where practical.

Meaningful goal in my mind....

10 acre offroad park in Manhattan.

A 'trail' in Central Park.

Worldwide exposure to the talents, personalities, inventiveness of our community.

A path for the youth and 'everyman' to engage in a structured path. Trade schools, re-invent/invigorate SAE Baja.

NASCAR is/was successful because an entire industry was built. Creators/doers/consumers.

[MigMode]/Off

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
Just 16 days away. What’s the plan? Where is the web site?