San Felipe

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Picks anyone? Lets hear 'em!

TT: Rich Hoffman in his "Prophy Truck" or Scott Steinberger (Tough one to call, it being Mex)
Cls 1: Jeff Darland
Cls 10: Rick Ellison
Cls 8: Joe Patelli
1/2 1600: Jamie Campbell
Cls 7: Bruce Landfield
Pro Truck: Alan "Fearless" Pflueger

Yeah, I know its a bit early, but I can't wait!! Gonna be a great race.

-Gabe

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
TT - Enduro (Hungry to get racing again and won last year)

CL 1 - Hovey (On FIRE this year)

CL 8 - Sykes (If he doesn't break)

CL 10 - Yee (In his Unlimited Class 10)

PRO - Fearless (In a Chevy none the less!)

***All predictions are subject to change after the race :)

See ya in the dirt!

martininsocal

Reaction
TT- PCI Scott..he's due.
Class 1---Herbst truggy
1/2-1600- Pfanoochee
Class 5- Seeley
Class 8- The Milk Truck
Class 10- Too many to call
Class 12- Coneen or Bruckman
5-1600- tractor guys

If your gonna go, go BIG

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
TT- Enduro
1- Ebberts
5-Seeley
10-Eli Yee
PT- Barlow

I wonder what Enduro's truck will look like this race, with no major sponsor at the moment

LVprerunners.com

Pops

Reaction
TT- Jerry Whelchel/Mark Post
1-Truggy
5-Seeley

Pit Support (Riviera Racing)

Attachments

• 5-47061-DSC_4170.jpg
    5-47061-DSC_4170.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 132

Tomack

Reaction
Hay cuz thanks for the suport but we are not going to make it this year. That would be sweet to win with 7s suspension. That would show alot of people that it is not always suspension. But pinch me so that I could wake up Pm me I think we are going to run the next MDR race to test the motor!!!!!

"If you aint racin, you aint livin"

jimpat

Reaction
Gabe, thanks for the vote of confidence but we are still in the same shape as in Laughlin, wont get the new shocks and springs till april, so we'll again just race for the finishing points...... but we'll be ready for the 500...full bore then!!!!!!

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

dhardesty

Reaction
TT - Dan Smith
Class 1 - Scott McMillin
Cls 1600 - Allen
Cls 5 - Heger
Cls 5-1600 Ledezma
Cls 10 - Halopoff
Cls 12 - Brian Ickler
Protruck - Scaroni (David)

Darren

Junior

Reaction
I would have to agree with Gabe on his TT pick. Rich Hoffman and EJR Racing's Team M&R is out to have fun and their is not any more fun than winning!

Four Protrucks?

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

ONE_RJ

Reaction
San Felipe is only a single points race for our series and will not have Protruck's t.v. coverage. The majority of the Protrucks will be at BITD Terrible's 250. This is a double points race and will have Protruck t.v. coverage.To date 11 trucks have committed to be there, while 9 trucks will be on a cargo ship returning from Guam.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
"I wonder what Enduro's truck will look like this race..."
Ford Motor Company should hang their heads in shame for not coming through for a team like Enduro Racing. With all the wins they have produced, the entire teams' professional appearance, the marketability of Dan and Dave, (two genuinely talented and likeable guys), you have to wonder, why doesn't anybody in charge of the half a billion dollar advertising budget see the potential? I'm sure they could scrape up a million or five and properly fund a team that has given Ford more than they have received. Maybe if they got arrested for cruising a lowered Trophy Truck on Whittier Blvd drinking Old English waving a mac-10 with Snoop Dogg blastin' from the boom box? Or beat up somebody on camera? Tony Stewart hit a couple of photographers and still won a Winston Cup championship. Marv Albert got caught cross-dressing and biting his girlfriend, and now he's back making huge dollars on tv. Mike Tyson eats people and makes millions, hmmm, let's see... How about we stage a drive-by shooting at the start line and see if it makes the news????

OK, I'm done ranting, have a good weekend everybody, keep the rubber side down.

I live my life one paycheck at a time

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
It's called the new CEO contributing heavily to the Sierra Club!

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

martininsocal

Reaction
Along those lines, if they just put a RED MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE body on the Chassis, I am sure Ford will kick down the cash!!!

If your gonna go, go BIG

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Its that "big money advertising" thing again, Tom.
Who knows what the execs are thinking, but the best we can do is keep trying, and support this sport we love so much. And I'm all for cruising Whittier Blvd, bumping some Snoop... you know this!

See you in SF!
BTW, What are your picks???

-G

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
It goes back the liability issue. They do not want to be responsible if Dan or Dave rolls it into a crowd of people. Maybe one day it will change as I think FoMoCo could afford to sponsor a little off-road racing team......

See ya in the dirt!

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

It's called the new CEO contributing heavily to the Sierra Club!

<hr></blockquote>

CONFIRMED!

Henry Clay Ford is a complete enviro-whacko. He is so bad that the FMC Board of Directors censored him on making extreme comments in public after many very loud and visible complaints of long time Ford owners directly affected by the crap dished out by his bretheren gained momentum.

PJCinLV

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
So what? It is his families company, let him do whatever the hell he wants! He is still a businessman and is going to continue building big, gas guzzling cars and trucks. Yes he is hypocrite for citing environmental concerns but still building cars and trucks that pollute the environment. All he is saying is that he cars about the environment. Just because you care about the environment doesn't make you a Sierra Club loving, enviro-freak. I think that is something that you guys seem to forget. Its okay to care about the environment as without it we wouldn't be here.........

Now lets get back to what this thread is suppose to be about, who is going to win San Felipe!

See ya in the dirt!

Electrons_Rule

Reaction
Ford Motor Company does sponsor Enduro Racing with engines, transmissions, electronics, technical assistance, race support and funding.

Look at the side of Enduro's racing vehicle. There's been a Ford Powertrain sticker on there since 1994....

JeffWong

Reaction
Thought landsfield had a 7s, did he upgrade his truck Still have to go with Turner in 7, he'll take them al to school. Does anybody know what happened to Turner in Laughlin on Saturday? He was a rocket ship and then dissapeared?? Is S&S racing in 7 at San Felipe?

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
He broke the rear end I believe. Possible the ring and pinion?

See ya in the dirt!