San Ignacio to Loreto

eastcounty61

Reaction
Website
www.youtube.com
Is anyone going to be down pre running the section from San Ignacio to Loreto on Sunday the 11th before the race let me know if you are, were staying at La Posada Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night its a few blocks past the church on the right. I need a pre running partner. cell 619-840-2653

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
Chainguide (Andy Kirker) here on RDC is also prerunning your same section.. He is leaving Nov. 7th the least I heard and returning around Nov. 15 you may contact him via private message or via email at intersky@aol.com

Best of luck down there and have fun!!

Chainguide

Reaction
Chainguide (Andy Kirker) here on RDC is also prerunning your same section.. He is leaving Nov. 7th the least I heard and returning around Nov. 15 you may contact him via private message or via email at intersky@aol.com

Best of luck down there and have fun!!

Thanks, Jenn. You have become my honorary Baja manager :eek:

Anyone pre-running that section on a bike is welcome to e-mail me or call me on my cell 714-822-6380

-Andy 500x

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
Thanks, Jenn. You have become my honorary Baja manager :eek:

-Andy 500x

I have worked with a well known "bike" Baja effort for a few years now!~ It's a good time... I worked with the best and have learned a lot... I consider this person a true mentor and simply enjoy helping others! I hope this years Baja works out well for you! It was quite a hunt and to be honest, I was seriously wondering if you would find someone in time.. Glad it has all worked out!!

Chainguide

Reaction
It was quite a hunt and to be honest, I was seriously wondering if you would find someone in time.. Glad it has all worked out!!

10-4 on that. Billy and I are heading out Wed. @ 10:00 am, can't wait to hit the road!
BTW, did you go out to the GP in Gorman?
-Andy

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
Reaction
10-4 on that. Billy and I are heading out Wed. @ 10:00 am, can't wait to hit the road!
BTW, did you go out to the GP in Gorman?
-Andy

Nope I did not go to the GP in Gorman.. I had plans to attend - I am starting to break into the announcing aspects of the Big 6 GP's.. but then decided to attend the One Chance to Win premier as it was a spinal cord injury research benefit.

I heard it was a great event! My next event will be the Riders Helping Riders (RHR) dez race weekend of Nov. 24-25... RHR happens to be a benefit race for riders injured during a D37 event.

HAVE FUN OUT THERE! BE SAFE! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL OF YOUR EXCITING PRERUNNING STORIES!