San Luis Gonzaga info!!

El Ranas

Reaction
Me and some frieds are preparing to do the next year a san luis gonzaga trip. I know there is the alfonsinas hotel and it is great but we are looking for a good camp with good showers and toilets (we have ladies in the trip, you know how are they :D ) so any ideas?

I heard for some race friends that there are some camps like Rancho Grande and Belugas, any other options?

If you can post some photos to see what we will be watching there :rolleyes:

Thanks

mustafa

Reaction
Rancho Grande is the market/gas station in Gonzaga. I know there's a camp just north of there, but I can't remember the name (it might Pepe's), but Alfonsina's will be your best choice if you are bringing women.

randy s

Reaction
a few miles before you get to papa fernandez' is punto bufeo. it's primarily a fly in type deal but as i recall, they have a little restaurant/bar and few rooms for rent. you might try there. it's a really cool place.

mustafa

Reaction
a few miles before you get to papa fernandez' is punto bufeo. it's primarily a fly in type deal but as i recall, they have a little restaurant/bar and few rooms for rent. you might try there. it's a really cool place.
That's the place I was thinking of, I thought it was Pepe's. What's going to happen when the paving effort gets to a point where there's no place to go around it? Will they only pave half the road at a time to allow vehicles to pass? I went down there last winter and they were about 5 miles south of Puertocitos, but we could still get around the contruction crews. I guess we'll have to come up from the south.

LENNY

Reaction
Is there a number or email to get a room in Gonzaga some weekend are packed.