• Forum membership has its advantages....

Sand Blast 2001

JenDiggityDirt

Well the Sand Blast is going to be here before we know it! So far the repsonse has been sooooo good and it looks like it's going to really be a pretty cool event. There are now entry forms available at http://prerunners.com/sandblast/poll.htm I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

JenDiggityDirt

Thanks to those of you who have done the poll thing for me so far...it's appreciated. I forgot to say one thing though: we also need volunteers! There will be raffle prizes for volunteers and free passes, t-shirt, stuff like that so let me know if you're interested!

JenDiggityDirt

Absolutely Fish! We'll need help with registration and parking in the morning for sure. Are you gonna come the night before and camp so you don't have to get up and drive so early in the morning?

Ryno

Jen-

What time do we have to be there to Vollie? I live in Berdoo, so I'm only down the hill. If my truck was 1/2 way done, I'd race it, but I gotta wait.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Sure. Where will there be camping at, hotels? tents? Count me in on helping, just let me know when and where!

Go Big Or Go Home

JenDiggityDirt

There'll be camping the night before (bring a tent or something) at the VMC and I think a couple of the bands are going to be there then. We want to try and get as many people as possible through registration and tech the night before so that's one of the reasons we're doing the camping thing, plus peole who have a long drive can come the night before if they want so they don't have to get up so early (racing should start at 9:00 am). Ryno I'll email you and we can find out what kind of volunteering you want to do and then I can give you a time, k?

TROPHYSEDAN

Hi jen and greg . we are planning on going. me and my brother are going to take turns driving .Thanks Dennis

JenDiggityDirt

Right on Dennis...we'll be looking forward to seeing you there! Uh, we're not gonna have any monster truck jumps, though, but we'll try and make it fun for you anyway :)

BradM

This may seem like a stupid question but I don't see the answer on the web page or the poll.

When is it?

Please excuse my ignorance if I have overlooked the obvious.

"The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
December 8 at Victorville MC track.

Kris

If you wanted a steak you shouldn't have went to McDonald's!

JenDiggityDirt

Not a stupid question at all, Brad. In my haste to get all the little details covered I forgot to put the date on the main page! The first 500 flyers I made a few months ago I forgot to put the date on, too! I had to run all 500 through my printer at home to get the date at the top. In case anyone every wondered, trying to get a big event organized practically all by yourself is not easy :)

TRDshaunTRD

hey jen-- I took the poll and I will be racing my taco in the prerunner class. I don't know how hard I'll race it, but it should be fun! I will also be camping the night before, so let me know what I can do to help ya out.