• Forum membership has its advantages....

SAND BLAST PICS

PATCO

Sand Blast pics are up at http://www.prospectator.com Thanks to Greg and Jen for a great event. The
only bad thing I will say about it was the amount of trash thrown on the ground. "YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK"

PATCO

drtdevil93

i agree with pat, me and a friend stuck around a little bit longer and in less than half an hour cleaned up the majority of the second section (the area around where the band was playing). come on, its not that hard to pick up after yourself.

erik

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I have to agree with the trash thing, but hten again $10 to get in means trash should be taken care of too. It's not like the open desert was littered, it was private property. It was probably from the kids who need instructions on how to wear a hat. I saw enough lame-asses with their hats on retarded, then I have ever see in my entire life. If anybody needs instructions on how to wear a hat...feel free to ask!

Kris

"Revenge is best served cold"

RacerX

It seems that Flat bills and baja sliders are ruining it for everybody. FLAT BILLS equals Crooked Hats.
Thanks Jen and Greg for such a great event. The turn out was great. Cant wait till the next Sand Blast

SDranger

I totally agree with you guys that leaving trash on the ground sucks, but just beacuse im 19 and wear my hat sideways doesn't mean i'm an inconsiderate a-hole. I threw all my trash away and i allways try to be respectful. Try not to be so judgemental, but i can see were you guys are coming from, i'm pretty ashamed of a lot of people from my age group. And RacerX - could you educate us on what a "baja slider" is?

Jack

I took all my trash with me, and pick up some others, It would have been alot easyer, if there were more trashcans, I know that up front there were only two, and they were full and stuff stacked around them by noon.

RacnCPA

Kritter, there is NO excuse for leaving trash even at a place you pay to get into. That kind of action gives ALL of us a bad name. I've picked up everyone else's trash for YEARS, and my first question to those people is: Do you throw the trash on the ground at YOUR HOUSE? What is the difference between your home, the desert or a raceway. NO EXCUSE. Did you enjoy hauling those refrigerators at the clean up? I doubt it. Also if the raceway didn't have to pay for the clean up crew, maybe the admission price could be lower. Just something to think about and TELL the people you see tossing trash around. JMHO.

Sc

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I am not sure about you RCPA, but when I go to a Baseball game, movies, supercross, football game, or any other kind of activity you have to pay to get into and is on private property, picking up after yourself is an option. I did pick up after my self , but since it was on private property it was not a mandatory thing. If it was an desert race on Public Land..then I would be on people's back to clean up, but on private property, tis the owners responsibility.

As for the trash at the house comment, a wise man once told me...."the best kind of party is the kind that is not at your house" becaue you know you ahve to clean up a crap load from people having a good time.

As for cleaning the fridges at Barstow and all the other [censored] out there, I feel that shows that I clean up after myself as wells as other people and I will be the first to talk trash when somebody makes a mess at the desert.

Not being rude, just giving my opinion.

Kris

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Kritter-So if you have to pay admission to get into a venue then that gives you the right to not pick up after yourself? Don't think so....................

Jordan

Listen.

It's called common courtesy. You obviously dont have that quality Kritter. When I attend any public event I find the trashcan for my trash. If the venue didnt plan on people throwing away trash then why would they put trashcans everywhere? I know they have trash crews at Large Events that pickup trash but they would still expect people to keep their mess to a minimum and help throw away their own crap. At a smaller event like the SandBlast I personally yelled at 12 people for eating and throwing away their trash on the ground. Some people as lazy as throwing it 4 feet from the trashcan. I picked up about 20 pieces of trash around where I sat just because I felt really bad for Jen and Greg always having to do so much cleanup after doing so much work to make the event happen for us.

It is people like you that are ruining this country. We need to go back about 50 years to when people still cared about their country and knew what courtesy was.

Jordan

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Jordan, I don't recall seeing you out screwing up your truck at OCD 2 to pick up other people's crap, maybe you were and I didn't see you but I dont think so. I pick up after mayself, but was stating my OPINION. I can still do that, right? Or did I and people like me ruin the country so much that I have lost that freedom too.

Ruining the country...are you serious?

Don't categorize me as a person who doesn't clean up after themselves. I have done more desert cleaning then you will EVER do. I have been into off road activities since birth and have attended several cleanups at different locations over the last 22 years. I don't mind cleaning up the sesert at all, because I use it often and I wnat it to stay open.

JMHO

Kris

Jordan

I was picking up trash all around where I was sitting before I left. I didnt get to stay till the end so NO you didnt see me afterwards.

If you are so helpful and done so much then you surely came off wrong on here with your previous posts. Re-read what you wrote. If I mispoke I am sorry.

Jordan

<font color=red>"The more we play the more we pay"</font color=red>