Sand Speed Expo

bajaboy

Reaction
Gabe,

I might go Friday afternoon or Sunday , PM me if ya want to meet up.

Eric Yee
"Bajaboy"

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
I'll be there Sat afternoon

<font color="pink"> CU OFRD </font color>

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Probably going to go on saturday.Going to be with the ALLSTAR CHASSIS WERX booth tryin to help spread their name.

If nobody is famaliar with them, Dan Moore and Jeremy Bonds from Extreme-performance are the fabricators. Their defenietly not just another shop -copy some dimensions and modify-Cars are first rate and everything is top of the line. There should be a rolling chassis there,check the welds I've never seen a better,more consistent mig welder out there--Hands down the best, You should see him tig!!

Greg

Reaction
Jen and I will be there, hopefully have our new shirts done by then, and were sharing a both with Tony from Movin Dirt videos. It looks to be alot better than last years anaheim show.

pciscott

Reaction
PCI will not be at the show because I will be busy collecting GPS data for the Baja 500. Prep Services Unlimited will be at the show with some PCI intercom systems and the Trophy Truck #7 models. We got them in today and they are sweet. Have fun at the show, wish I could check it out.

Junior

Reaction
Scott, could a guy pick up one of those TT #7 models at the Baja 500? My son is very anxious.

BA_DirtDriver

Reaction
Well is the show worthwhile? Is it worth the trip from the IE on Sun? What Dez stuff is there? Is Mendeola transaxles there?

Thanks
Bret

Mike_Cohen

Reaction
Very pleased with this show. We typically only exhibit at the Off-Road Expo and the Sand Sports Super Show. However, this is a fun event for the spring and has some excellent displays. Traffic was consistent all day. We never had a chance to leave the booth and check out the other building as well as the numerous outdoor exhibits. In addition, there is a Monster Trcuk School Bus giving rides that look fun but scary nonetheless.

I encourage you all to stop by the show as it is well worth the price of admission.

Hope to see you there!

Michael Cohen

mustafa

Reaction
I was very disappointed with the show. It was more similar to the LA county fair than an off road show. There were
several vendors selling beef jerky, chamois', dried fruit, cell phones etc.... On the other hand, there was a shop that
had some very nice cars on display.. I think they were called All Star.