Sand Sport Super Show

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
The Sand Sport Super Show is this weekend @ the Costa Mesa Fairgrounds. Anyone going??? I'll be there tomorrow night.

The Info

empire231

Reaction
I should be going out there, probably saturday. my friend is working the show @ the carson trailer booth, so I'll probably be around there.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I plan on helping Klaus setup the booth tomorrow and then I will be attending the show with Family in tow Sunday.

DG_BTI

Reaction
I'll be there working the BTI booth, come by and say hi

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Oh yeah! Wouldn't miss it! Bigger and better every year.

Going to be there all day Saturday.

See ya there!

dunerking

Reaction
Been waiting to go to this since last year's.Had all the fella's ready to go for 10 month's and now that it is here,they are all claiming that they are going to the L.A county fair.What is that crap.L.A county fair over the Sand Show
.Oh well I'll be there solo!

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
dezertpeople will have a booth.

Make sure to look for the "dezertpeople girls" on Saturday walking the show. Get you group picture taken for the family album.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Heading out friday afternoon. I'll be helping out in in the ALLSTAR booth all weekend!!

kurt

Reaction
Went to it tonight, seemed a little bit bigger then last year. Lot's of things to see, from the basic's to the outrageous, and much eye candy to boot. I went just to browse, not needing anything in particular, got in and out in about 1 1/2 hr. Off-road expo is what I'm really looking forward to.

Rufrider

Reaction
Just got back, I took me about 21/2 hours to walk through. Dont know if it was worth it....sand rail after sandrail after sandrail....

mgobaja

Reaction
what did you think the " Sand Sports Super Show " , would have boats and planes or somthing else ?

Rufrider

Reaction
I guess they just all started too look alike after awile, I thought that there would be at least some sand jeeps and more trucks....thats what I get for thinkin.....bring on the expo man!!!!

Tyson

Reaction
We had DP the second lap playing over and over at the DP booth. THat is 98% racing should have stopped by there.

T

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
THE SSSS is a fun show. Even if you are not 100% into the Glamis sport there is plenty of regular desertracing vendors out there. Admission is only $8.00 and parking is free !

I met Tim Price/Baja Bros, Donahoe Racing, Brian @ Swat-A-Away, Fox, Motovidio, Bajashop, PCI, Tony Baraza, 50Nuts, Lift, Chad and Mike/N-Tense Tees, Rory/Racers Only, Pat Chicas and Tim / ORC, Half of the Dezert Rangers crew and ???

Tonight we also had BBQ with the Sand Adiction Crew in their campsite after the event. What an awesome and hospital crew. > Go, buy and read Sand Addiction.

dunerking

Reaction
I'll second that,probably one of the best 8 dollas I have spent in a while.Been going since the first one and every year it is growing!!!! Got my checkered flag and liscese plate frame from the ASA booth.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
My family and I attended that show today. Saw a bunch of familiar faces and thats always good, Some nice stuff there. I liked the new Penhall car, the Potter cars, Allstar cars. I cant afford the $50k-$90k that they are asking for these cars anyways so it does not matter. It was worth the $8 and makes me want the off-road expo to be here now, only 2 weeks away.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
why they`re not gonna be any cheaper there and it cost more to go there also.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
"why they`re not gonna be any cheaper there and it cost more to go there also. "

Quite simple, the Off Road Expo is a great show ran by great people. The whole industry is in attendance and since I have made off-road racing a big part of my life most of my friends will be there also making it a great event. I look forward to seeing everyone.