Sand Sports Super Show

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
11 Brothers Motorsports will be there with there 5-16 in the ODYSSEY Battery, West Coast Batteries booth for the 3rd year. we will also have our car in the 2010 calender. see you there.

TaylorAnderson31

Reaction
We are in Bldg 10, Next to PCI, and will have the Synergy Racing/General Tire Trophy Truck in our booth. Stop by and say hi..

rmirandayopo

Reaction
some pics, by the time I'm done editing the video, the expo will be over...

[video=youtube;loqtUa_2AAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loqtUa_2AAw&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

BUSBY

Scrambler
Reaction
Amber Racing Services ... F&L / VP Racing Fuels. Main Hall, building 10. Swing by & say hi.

NIKAL

Reaction
I have gone the last few years. This year was good, but I shake my head at some of these car builders. I can only imagine how bad some of these cars must handle. By looking at the chassis designs you have to wonder. Very little triangulation, dead tubes that tie into nothing. Most had no diagonal bracing for the upper cage. A good roll over and the top is going to shift and probably hurt someone. One builder outside had a few cars on display and I noticed they all had V tubes in the windshield that tied into nothing, and not a single car had a diagonal or X brace behind the drivers area or tubes / gussets in the corners. I asked one of the guys working in the booth why they added the V in the windshield and he said for strength and looks. I asked him if they thought about adding a diagonal brace in the back or tying the V into the rest of the chassis. He looked at me with a confused look and said his cars are proven and have not had any issues. He also pointed out that the car we were looking at has a 550 hp LS2 and had their new billet aluminum upper a-arms. I guess hp's and cool factor is better then a good designed chassis and suspension.

gotteracing

Reaction
ya, some of the sand only car builders think sand is soft i guess. and i can tell you the sand at 120mph aint that soft. the companies that build dual sport or both types of cars make some sick s@#t. funco makes some nice buggies, and tatum. i always stick with a company that makes desert cars as well.

rmirandayopo

Reaction
almost a week later, I was able to edit something... there you go, enjoy!!!

[video=youtube;Xcts4HlIkEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcts4HlIkEk&feature=channel_video_title[/video]