Sanden Motorsports takes the win at DRIVEs 1600 Shootout

Danny Alcala

Reaction
Sanden Motorsports had a fortunate day with a 1st place finish at today's DRIVEs ORW Race. In his first race with a brand new Romo Race Built 16 things worked out beautifully. Congrats to Mr. Pfankuch, Mr. El Wardani and all finishers today.

Caleb Sanden will like to thank Romo Race Prep, Competitive Metals, No Fear, Fox Racing Shox, O'Malley Plumbing, Vic's Air Conditioning, DRIVE, and most importantly his friends and family.

Tundranation

Reaction
Congrats on the win ! and congrats to all of the 16's ... the whole group was killing all day ! That was some great racing ! :D:D

talkjk

Reaction
Great job, got to see come by at the dike jump. WOW living up to that NO FEAR on the side of your car.

Magellan

Reaction
Thanks for all the compliments guys. Like Danny said in the first post, thank you to all of our sponsors and everybody who helped. The new car is great and once we are done setting it up it should be even faster. See you at the next one.

Danny Alcala

Reaction
also, Sanden Motorsports want to give a HUGE thanks to Mr. George Jiminez of JIMINEZ RACING ENGINES. Without your help and knowledge, we wouldn't have had a chance of winning. Thank you!

Ryan_P

Reaction
Seems like George has found something lately. His 16 and 12 motors are getting faster and faster.

Danny Alcala

Reaction
the kind words are much appreciated! anybody have anymore pictures?

Here is a couple of pics i took of the car before the race...

Magellan

Reaction
Everybody on the Sanden team would also like to thank Rod Goodsell. I know its kinda late but I didnt want to leave it out. Rod has done our Transmission since we started racing and he does a great job at a great price! Thanks again.