• Forum membership has its advantages....

Sandy Parker remembered

Wayne_Nosala

To whom it may concern, we lost veteran CORE member Sandy Parker this past
weekend to a fatal heart attack

I didn't know Sandy that well, but did enjoy reading his articles in Dusty Times,
I did chat with him quite a few times, I recently was over his house checking
out a vintage desert race buggy he just acquired. He was looking forward to
getting it running to let, I believe his nephews, cruse around in the desert in it

Anyway Sandy, you will be greatly missed
Wayne

John Bitting

Administrator
I have never met Sandy but have heard the name many times. Godspeed to him. I wish the family strength in this time of tragedy, Thanks Wayne...

Mike_McCluskey

I met Sandy a few years back at the Kartek 400 when we used CORE for pit support. He was a truly great guy. I'm very sorry to hear about his passing.

L&SMotorsports

At the first MDR race last year, I met Sandy Parker at contingency, and he was the main reason I joined CORE at the time. Sandy was a great guy, always supportive and full of fun. After every meeting or race, you could always find Sandy hanging around bench racing and telling stories. Just last week I was going to running a pit with him at the MORE race, but we ended up getting split up. Now how I wish we could have spent that night together talking and bench racing. Off roading and CORE families lost a great man in Sandy Parker. God Speed and we will miss you.
Tim Lindsay

RacnCPA

Very sorry to hear of Sandy's passing. My sympathy to his family. He will be greatly missed. He always contributed to the good of our sport. GODSPEED.

Sc

Wayne_Nosala

Services for Sandy Parker this Saturday, 21st, 1:00
Off of old hwy 58,
30908 Soap mine rd,
At the Chaple,behind Park Brothers towing, in Barstow
dress is casual

Wayne