Sat. night at B.S.

Crashbig

Reaction
What was with blowsand bein dead Sat. night, I heard they closed it down? At least the jumpin out at D.S. was decent though.

The higher you jump the harder you crash so crashbig

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
i was out there on sat night picken up my truck from camp and some guys came by looking for some of the guys we were campin with said the rngers were setting up a dui check point so i iamgine thats why every one bailed.

Gregg

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
The Sherrifs were walking from group to group, armed with paint ball guns, checking for underage drinking or any other illegal activity. At the same time, they were also driving up and down looking for the same. They set up checkpoints and were checking poeple coming and going.

Eric_M

Reaction
a cop shot me with one of those things once, the paintballs with peperspray are a bitch!! he shot me because i was watching a huge fight between whites and blacks and when the cops rolled up, me and a few friends just chilled watching everyone scatter like cockroaches and the pig thought i was one of the guys that was fighting ......... so he poped my ass with a few peperspray balls from his paintball gun. those things felt like they had a lot more velocity than the ones ive been shot with befor! they not only hurt but then i couldnt see and could hardly breath!!!! and people wonder why i dont like cops!

PS) i strongly advise no one to temp a cop to shoot you with one of those things!

sand is for people who lack the skills to navigate objects