Saturday Pro-Light race from Bark River is up

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Follow the link on the home page of www.torcseries.com. On the next page that pops up, press start on the "Crandon" race as they haven't changed the label yet. The Bark River race was another awesome Pro-Light race! Great job Chad Hord, Chris Brandt, and Marty Hart.

Beware, just before the mandatory Yellow, the F Man (Federico) strikes again. This time he is penalized, but they really need to edit him out of any coverage. As he said before, if you can't race your way onto TV by running up front, you just have to do something obviously wrong to get the Air play...:rolleyes:

CaptinCrash

Reaction
Who is the announcer he sounds like the biggest redneck ever

little bart

Reaction
Wow it was crazy to watch Brandt and Kincaid go over the big jump door to door. Wish I was there.:(

baja619

Reaction
Well he sure sounds like genuine hill billy. That may just be me though. His commentary was definitely authentic and from the hills.

He was really jocking Chad Hord and Kincaid way to much. Obvious favortism from any commentator is not something I like to see on a nationally televised race.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Mitch is actually from Mississippi I believe;). He's very much a businessman, and not so much hillbilly. He does have the laid back demeanor, and a southern drawl! He's the business end of the whole TORC deal...

Also, I think you are mistaking his background knowledge (that he shared) of Jeff, and Chad was refreshing. It does take some getting used to, to get past the whole southern drawl though. Anyhow, I'm glad they are showing the Saturday Pro-Light races to those of us that aren't at the track!!!