SAW Bump shock

JasonHutter

Reaction
Hey, does somebody have DRE's phone number, or anyone who sells the kit or does re-builds on the bump shocks. We have one that has leaked out most of the oil. I could't find his number on his website.

4" travel SAW bump shock

Thanks,
Jason

toyoter91

Reaction
(714) 632-3033 Donahoes phone number. hope this helps

laters

"Its still good!!! Its still good!!!"

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
I heard its a pain in the you know what to change out the seals, but if you just buy the whole red anodized cap and install that it makes it way easier because it already has the seals installed init..

JasonHutter

Reaction
Thanks guys, I suppose I will call them. If it sounds like a pain, I have no problem sending it to them.

Jason

tkr

Reaction
Best of luck with getting a hold of Donahoe. We've been trying to reach him for the past couple of days about rebuilding our 8 SwayAways. But he hasn't gotten back to us. We called up SwayAway and they told us he doesn't do a whole lot with them anymore, and to give Kartek a call. I don't have their number but I think they're listed in the "Linkz" section.

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

tkr

Reaction
BTW - Mike, I'm luvin that pic!!

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

JasonHutter

Reaction
All right, I tried him today and got his machine. We ordered some stuff from Kartek earlier today, we will call them back about the bump shock.

Jason

tkr

Reaction
Well, I am wrong and need to appologize. As I was writing this, Kreg called up and said he'd be happy to take care of our shocks. He's just been really busy and unable to call anyone back. So with my previous experiences with him, I can definitely recommend his shop. Nothing against Kartek, I've just never dealt with them.
Good Luck!!

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Thanks Matt I took if off thought I didnt want to make anyone mad, not that anyone complained.... :)

Donahoe

Reaction
Jason, Give me a call I had no message from you on my machine today. I can walk you through the bumb stop rebuild. Or you can send them to me... Its really easy. We have been swamped and Its really hard to get ahold of me personaly but leave a message and I will call you back. thanks

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

JasonHutter

Reaction
Kreg, I'm sorry I didn't leave a message. I am at work to, and I hate wasting other peoples time when they call me back an I can't come to the phone either.

Jason