SAW "custom" long spring plates. Need some

burninfuel

Reaction
Needing long spring plates for my nine car. SAW "custom" ex-long, aprox. 24" long
Needed weeks ago and havn't showed. Anybody have a pair?????:mad::mad::mad:

team mach 5

Reaction
Is that why you didn't make it to Hawthorne? I was wondering..... If you can't find them I know I have seen people make there own. When I was looking at pictures I like the guy Shred's pictures show his car with longggg spring plates, check it out.

Peace,
Forest

burninfuel

Reaction
Yea ,it's Trevor car, my son. It would be nice to have new and reweld the cracks around the spline hub, and have them for back-up's
How did you do Fast Forrest????

Shred918

Reaction
I need to get some made for my car...... cant help you on this one man.

team mach 5

Reaction
the first 10 miles was rocky and rough, but no big deal. the middle was no sweat and fast, but dusty and the last 15 miles was silty and sucked balls. I tossed a fan belt during the second lap and found out that the fan had been unbalanced and shook the studs out of the engine holding the alternator stand. So i finished the second lap and parked it, but will be back at Prairie City in October. Possibly going to Laughlin in Dec. I have the video on Vorra if you haven't seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohr

Reaction
I'll weld them today, and ship monday.....

Shred918

Reaction
Yon got an order coming from me soon. What are the measurements you need?

Mohr

Reaction
Lazer Inovations (Anaheim, Ca.) can cut the plates based on a center to center dimension, then I can Tig weld the hubs in.

Haney motorsports

Reaction
Make a template....I used poster board and brought it down to larry at lazer innovations.....makes it easy....Then shipped them up to joel