Saw this on TV last Sunday on Dateline

JoeyD23

My wife is owed $50.00!!! Thanks for the link...i too watched that episode on Dateline!! Awesome!

tmathews

My finders fee is only 1 percent !! :D

Glad I could help.

tmathews

I also found out that if you can search by company name or business.. Good way to make some points with your employer!!

mustafa

Thanks, I just found $478 for my Dad.

tmathews

That's GREAT !! Especially with today's economy.. Every little bit helps.

Last edited:

trent06

Mush
Do you know what you do to this? My uncle is on this list, should I just forward him this email or what should I do, any suggestions?

tmathews

What state does your uncle live in? He will need to either print out some forms and send them in or contact the state controller office that he lives in.

Last edited:

trent06

Mush
He is the Luietenant for Phoenix PD in Phoenix AZ....Should I just forward the email and have him figure it out?

DeCampRacing

He is the Luietenant for Phoenix PD in Phoenix AZ....Should I just forward the email and have him figure it out?
There is a form to fill in and print out. Send photo copy of DL & SS card, have sigs notoized if it's over $1,000.

I just sent one in for my Dad, his dad passed a few years back and has $587 dividend sitting there. I sent the above in for him and had it notorized even though it wasn't over a $1,000 + death cert.

It's legit. The state doesn't go out of there way to find people they owe.

MALIBLOC

I got sore fingers from typing in everyone I know.......no love for the serbian.