• Forum membership has its advantages....

Sayin' HI

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Sayin\' HI

Hi All,
New to this board just wanted to say HELLO!

drtchick

"Dude, It's a CHICK !"

RacnCPA

Re: Sayin\' HI

HI Dirt Chick. Welcome. So you are Ed's co-driver? Cool. I'm sure I'll be talking to you.

Sc

JenDiggityDirt

Hi Drtchick! Welcome to the big, happy RDC family!
From a fellow chick...

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

Waldo

Safehouse

Chicks, you should start a girls only thread...It is cool to have ladies representing the dez and lovin' it. My wife just had our first child and it is a little girl! I know she is going to love the dez because dad is going to get a mini beard seat as her child safety seat so she can prerun/chase...dad can't wait!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

John Bitting

Administrator

Brannon congrats on the new little one, Kids are great. I pick my bronco up from Beard Seats today and the next phase as far as seats is two baby beards mounted in the back.. My wife and 2.5 year old dig the races it is just getting the 4 month old to sit up so she can sit in her baby beard..Damn with all the kids maybe we can get a group deal on the baby beard seats. :) Welcome to the page dirtchick..

Waldo

Safehouse

When did you get a Bronco (or did you have it and I didn't know). How much are the little seats...I heard $100 or something each...Do you still have your bowtie? I'll post a new pic of our new little racer later...I have them at home.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

John Bitting

Administrator

Bronco about a month ago. I have no clue how much the seats are, I will find out when I call him in a few... Lets see that pic, here is one of the bronco...I still have my chevy.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -

Welcome aboard!
I don't talk much on here, hardly post at all, but I do like to welcome the new peep's ;)

<font color=red>Rally Expert<font color=red>

dezertchick

NOW thats the truth, Drtchick, "Dude its a Chick", Seen that one said a few times and ALWAYS funny...or the heads turn back and forth a couple of times ...then ...CLICK! the said "Oh wow, its a chick's truck" Yeah, there are chicks out here...be scared...I know one personally who LIKES to nerf... ;-)

RacnCPA

Ok DezertChick/Disco Truck Queen, I get it. Go ahead welcome the new chick then BASH the "old timer", but you know it wasn't a nerf, it was just a LOVE TAP, LOL. No tell tale marks on my front bumper. You can't prove it was me, I wasn't even there that day, I had to work that day!! Too funny.

Sc