SBF accessory drive: Pulleys & Brackets, advice and pics needed

gunit

Reaction
I am getting ready to put together the accessory drive on my race motor and am looking for advice, pics and a source for the best set up. The motor is a 650 hp SBF with Yates heads and dry sump.

The accessory drive assembly will need to drive the dry sump pump, two alternators, power steering pump and water pump. Is there a guru that I should talk to?

Sparky

Reaction
Dry sump pump should have its own dedicated drive belt, typically a cog style.

You looking for v-belts or serpentine?

gunit

Reaction
I understand that the dry sump should run on it's own belt. But I want to buy everything at once from one supplier, so that it all works together perfectly.
At this point, I am soliciting expert advice and I am willing to go with either v belts or serentine belt.

philofab