SBR-Sato Bros. Racing F-150

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
We had a RDC member ask us to post up some pics of our soon or long to be race truck, so here ya go

Attachments

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
I LOVE this truck!! I saw it in your avatar thing and out at the MORE 500 I think it was

A random pic I had haha

Cool man, thanks for the compliment. haha It still has those crappy arse stock knuckles and spindles in that pic:D....Best thing we ever did was get rid of the stock knuckles,spindles and modified stock inverted Y steering and upgrade to the Super Duty stuff with the single swing.

FabioP

Reaction
Awesome pics!!!

Can you post the specs on your rig? Engine, transmission, wheelbase and track stuff?

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
No problem man.
There are a few things on this truck I want to copy when I build mine (after selling the bug :()

What is the next race for you guys?
We haven't actually raced it yet, just takin it out and tuning shocks and seein if we have any weak spots anywhere. As far as the next time out, poss the next MORE race, not sure. We are going to move the radiator from where it is at now(above the tank) to behind the window and panel it in. So it kind of depends on when we get that done.

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
Awesome pics!!!

Can you post the specs on your rig? Engine, transmission, wheelbase and track stuff?
Engine is the SVO 392 w/"Z" heads, transmission is a C6 built by Mogi, wheelbase is I think 118" or 116" I am not sure and the trac width is 90".

Haycock

Reaction
the truck looks good!

i have a question about the brake hats. what lug pattern and rotor pattern are they?

Matt D

Boy Toy
Reaction
We haven't actually raced it yet, just takin it out and tuning shocks and seein if we have any weak spots anywhere. As far as the next time out, poss the next MORE race, not sure. We are going to move the radiator from where it is at now(above the tank) to behind the window and panel it in. So it kind of depends on when we get that done.
That makes sense, its the smarter way to do it haha but good luck with that, and good luck on your future racing carer :)

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
That makes sense, its the smarter way to do it haha but good luck with that, and good luck on your future racing carer :)
My brother and I joke around and say that we should of kept our 5/1600 that we won points in........it was alot cheaper and we would still be racing:D

Haycock

Reaction
Thanks for the compliment.The lug pattern is 5 x 5 1/2 and the rotor bolt pattern is 8 x 7.620 with a 2" backspace.
oh ok thats what i figured but i hoping you were going to say 5x5.5" 8x7", that is because my rotors are 8x7" and i searched for ever for someone that sells them. i ended up making my own.

Cadwell

Reaction
I say debut it at the MDR night race!!!! if Vance races nerf him once for me!!!!!!