SC10 body on Slash ( PIX )

dave

Reaction
Well I'm not sure if you all have talked about this yet or not , or have done it or not ?? But i picked up one of the clear bodies and mounted it up on my slash.
All I can say is wow this body is much nicer then the Slash's stock body or the Proline Desert rat or hardcore.
Any way here's some pic's of mine. I went OLD School team Nissan colors..

DB

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Looks good....I love the fact that you have Slash and SC10 on the same body! :eek::confused:

Very clever on the headlight buckets........Traxxas "World Champions"? BWAHAHAHA:p

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Like a Chord or Fevy maybe even a Nissota
hahahahaha

i just melted your tires into a bouncy ball, which I will gladly throw at you tomorrow:)

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
So would it look better without any AE logos on it? missing your point here. Is it not ok to mix brands now? Sorry just trying to figure out the humor......

dave

Reaction
So would it look better without any AE logos on it? missing your point here. Is it not ok to mix brands now? Sorry just trying to figure out the humor......
I guess I didn't get that MEMO either ??? Oh well...............

DB

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
I guess I didn't get that MEMO either ??? Oh well...............

DB
Gentlemen,

Next-Gen and I both have slashes... but we are also Team Associated addicts.. just a little inside joke. Brandon121 works at Team Associated. We're not hating on the paint job or stickers. Just the fact you have a SC10 body on a slash :p

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
um ok. Carry on then with your little comedy show!

Last edited:

michael_loomis

Reaction
Slash looks great with that body on it Dave!

Did you have to alter the mounting holes much?

dave

Reaction
Slash looks great with that body on it Dave!

Did you have to alter the mounting holes much?
Thanks Michael,

Just a hair, they are pretty darn close. The only other thing that I did was I had to remove the side rails as the SC10 body isn't as wide as the Traxxas bodies...

DB

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
nice thats what im going to do :D

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
looks great....