sc10 durability

blakelenk521

Reaction
hey guys,
i was looking at the sc10 and it is a sweet truck. I also looked at the slash truck and saw that that thing can take a beaten. does anybody know how durable the sc10 is? what parts are you breaking?

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
hey guys,
i was looking at the sc10 and it is a sweet truck. I also looked at the slash truck and saw that that thing can take a beaten. does anybody know how durable the sc10 is? what parts are you breaking?
It's an awesome truck! So light and very responsive! Over the whoops it looks to real, it's SCARY! The SC10 is based off the Championship winning T4 chassis. The only parts I've broken are a right front arm ( some one T-Boned me ) and replaced the sims in the diff.... and that's it! You should come by the track and check mine out if you want.

jonpfive

Reaction
Front and rear bumpers break easier than the Slash counterparts, but the combination of bumpers and the full size body does an excellent job of protecting the rest of the truck. Oh, and the bumpers are cheap if you need to replace them.

CaptinCrash

Reaction
don't believe that the slash is bullet proof i broke my front spindle the first day sliding into a curb

PRErunIT

Reaction
And out of the box speed diffrence is night and day the sc10 smokes the slash

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
don't believe that the slash is bullet proof i broke my front spindle the first day sliding into a curb
Well duh, a concrete curb will beat a plastic spindle anytime.

I wasn't aware the SC10 came as a RTR model. Put whatever engine you put in the "out of the box" SC10 in the Slash and they will be the same speed.

michael_loomis

Reaction
You must have some HUGE hills by your house! Or you used your SC10 box as a large sail?

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
You must have some HUGE hills by your house! Or you used your SC10 box as a large sail?
Why are you hating so hard on the SC10? I just sold my Slash last night... I got tired of driving a body leaning ass heavy turd. :eek:

michael_loomis

Reaction
Why are you hating so hard on the Slash?

Ohhh ya thats right. Your Mr. Pro RC racer guy now. :D

I'm not hating on the SC10, I think they are bad ass, but there geared for 2 different types of RC. Racers like you, and bashers like me. I'm hating on people who talk out there ass, saying there truck with no motor is faster than mine. :)

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

I'm not hating on the SC10, I think they are bad ass, but there geared for 2 different types of RC. Racers like you, and bashers like me. I'm hating on people who talk out there ass, saying there truck with no motor is faster than mine. :)
I'm not hating on the Slash. I used to bash the crap out of mine. SC10 is more " Tuner Friendly " Keeps it interesting. Im Mr. Racer Guy that has fun with RC Cars :)

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction

SO really, your hating on yourself....a guy who puts big motor in so his truck goes fast in a straight line and then claims his stuff is "So fast"!

Drag truck? Are you also one of those guys who gets pumped because is does wheelies?:eek:

michael_loomis

Reaction
SO really, your hating on yourself....a guy who puts big motor in so his truck goes fast in a straight line and then claims his stuff is "So fast"!

Drag truck? Are you also one of those guys who gets pumped because is does wheelies?:eek:

Uhhhh... no. didn't you read my post? I do NOT race. I claimed my truck is fast, cause it is! I like to mega huck it, pitch it, roost the hell out of my friends (sorry guys! :D) and just generally have a great time where ever I'm at.. I've never taken my truck to a track so I have no idea how fast it turns, but then I again, I dont compete with it so I could care less. I try my hardest to NOT do wheelies, as it just slows the truck down and scratches my new body!!

I did claim that I would beat Nick though, even if I had to use my truck to break his in half! :D:D

BTW, Nick, didnt I see your racecar for sale in the classifieds?? So wouldn't that make you "Mr. Race quitter guy?"

Have a nice day fellas... good luck in your "tuning"..

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
BTW, Nick, didnt I see your racecar for sale in the classifieds?? So wouldn't that make you "Mr. Race quitter guy?"
jajaja.....

Yes, the Car is for Sale. The is also being prepped to be raced by US. We're also in search of a another horse for the stable. I'll call it.... Super Buggy. Don't get it twisted kid.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Kid?? lmao

michael_loomis

Reaction
Smart ass works just fine... thanks.. ;)

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Uhhhh... no. didn't you read my post? I do NOT race. I claimed my truck is fast, cause it is! I like to mega huck it, pitch it, roost the hell out of my friends (sorry guys! :D) and just generally have a great time where ever I'm at.. I've never taken my truck to a track so I have no idea how fast it turns, but then I again, I dont compete with it so I could care less. I try my hardest to NOT do wheelies, as it just slows the truck down and scratches my new body!!

I did claim that I would beat Nick though, even if I had to use my truck to break his in half! :D:D

Have a nice day fellas... good luck in your "tuning"..
Wow.....struck a nerve? Back off the ledge, come out of the bell tower with your gun. We are talking about toy cars. :confused:

Sounds like you need Daily to give you a big man hug! :p