Sc8e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

focusarmy

Reaction
I painted the body for Associated, Ivans Scheme.......

Looks good! I have been waiting for the SC10 so I can do a wrap in that sceme. Here's one that I already did for the SC8. :D TRU-RC_SC8_01_sml.jpg

HardCharger81

Reaction
Website
www.myspace.com
Amain has it at like 475.

How do the brakes work on this? Is the center diff just locked and the motor is the brake? Or is there a seperate brake servo.
Couldn't tell from the picture.

call-911

Reaction
Yeah, Tower usually has an over-bloated price before the release date so it should come down a bit.

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Website
www.RC10.com
Hey guys,
It's NOT an RTR, you will need to supply all the running gear. As for how it uses the brakes.....it's no different then a 1/10th scale vehicle, the electric motor provides the brakes. You only need mechanical brakes if you have a clutch, like on a nitro set-up.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
Hey guys,
It's NOT an RTR, you will need to supply all the running gear. As for how it uses the brakes.....it's no different then a 1/10th scale vehicle, the electric motor provides the brakes. You only need mechanical brakes if you have a clutch, like on a nitro set-up.

You hate your email.

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Website
www.RC10.com
So there's no center diff like on a regular 1/8 buggy/truggy?

It has the exact same drive train as a normal 1/8th buggy or truggy, the only thing we changed is the spur gear.....we made it plastic instead of metal so the truck does not sound like a bag of rocks.

call-911

Reaction
Sorry to dig up an old post, but I just became a new owner of a NIB SC8e. Prices have come down a bit if you're a Super Saver Tower member or snag one off of ebay. If you're outside of IL, they can be had for $275 with free shipping. Can't wait to get it up and running!!!

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
Website
www.RC10.com
Sorry to dig up an old post, but I just became a new owner of a NIB SC8e. Prices have come down a bit if you're a Super Saver Tower member or snag one off of ebay. If you're outside of IL, they can be had for $275 with free shipping. Can't wait to get it up and running!!!

That thing up and running yet!? Pics!!

call-911

Reaction
Nope. It just got delivered today as a matter of fact. Hopefully I can find time to put it together nightly after the kids go to bed.