Scam in BAP!!!

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
head butt him...

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
He goes up to everybody asking for gas money, his story is that he doesnt have enough money to get back home and he just wants a couple of bucks. He then points to his expedition and has his wife and kids sitting there and keeps talking about he just wants to get him family home

I have seen him about 4 times last year in that gas station asking for money during and off race weekends. He is taking alot of peoples money away because his expedition has alot of mods done to it(wheels, grill and alot of crappy chrome) the part that pisses me off is hes using kids for his scams

michael_loomis

Reaction
I heard he was asking for money so his friend chicken could go to the Amazon rain forest and have his head shrunken...

4x4nutz

Reaction
Yes Mr. Chicken, he was there at the gas station behind Buffalo Bills last year at the 300. No doubt he's a money makin MOFO for sure. The tree bar was slammed, so we inovated and walked there to the store and got two 18's, and he was there. Kinda pushy too as after snooky gave him a dollar bill, he said, "can't you do a little better than that".....WTF!!!!!!

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
He didn't really need help looking for his dog and he didn't give you the candy he promised when he was done with you? he wasn't really a priest?

people like that dont really piss me off like this guy does, it really bothers me because hes teaching about 4 kids how to scam people out of money

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Website
www.fishgistics.com
A few weeks ago I was at a gas station pumping gas and some guy came up asking for some $$ because he just had to make it 20miles to his brothers house he said. I asked him what kind of car he was driving and he told me a Civic. I had prepaid $40 in gas and I waited till the pump hit $36 and then I stopped and took out the pump and set it on the ground and told him to pull his car over and he can use the rest.....

At least if he was telling the truth (highly unlikely) he made it lol.

Sheaco

Reaction
when they ask for spare change, ask them to get a spare Job.

*starchik357*

Single
Reaction
I hate those People! they hang around the gas station by my house. I just say I dont carry cash with me.