Scary Steering

martininsocal

Reaction
What is scarry is all the folks that attacked him on the Full Size Jeep board and want to kick his ass for pointing out their defficiencies. If something like that existed near me, I think I would have to take a hacksaw and protect my family!

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

blind655

Reaction

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

Bryan_D

Reaction
Sad part is is the yellow disco duty is from here in phoenix and is in the truck trader right now for a steal a 165,000. They say it cost 350,000 to build. Some little hand wash carwash in the ghetto has it sitting out front of it. You can see the nice surroundings in the background. WAY TO GO PHOENIX, AZ another winner.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
If you look at that hideous POS, you will see that it has bumpstops on it. If those bumpstops are really gonna get used, that thing must have like 3' of travel at all corners. Thats pretty impressive out of a set of airbags!

See ya in the dirt!

Bryan_D

Reaction
I should go and take all of the extra tubing and SAW parts and build a complete truck off of the xtra crap they put on that thing. Hey Jr. I am finally graduating on friday and I even have a job. Ha go figure.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
yesterday evening the news reported a guy killed on the 101 freeway when a tire came off a truck coming the opposite way, and cleared the center divider, crushing his roof. It was a ARE 589 (alcoa knockoff), 5 on 5.5 wheel with well-worn 38" monster mudders. Probably off a jacked up f-150.

I live my life one paycheck at a time

FORDTECH

Reaction
thanks for posting that link , i needed a good laugh

have gun will travel

slimjim

Reaction
that is some really funny stuff! i like the 2 foot long shackles the best i think.

put on your seatbelt...