• Forum membership has its advantages....

School Visit,Parker 425

John Nault

Hello My Name is John Nault retired class 1 driver working at a Elementary school in Bouse Arizona,We are a very small school full of Desert racing fans . Anyway I'am trying to get a team or two to come visit the school and do a meet and greet we are a four day school and would love someone to visit on your way to parker race.If you can help please call John 928-851-5234 Thank you !!

palmawor

Lets help John and the Bouse kids have a good time. Jeepspeders from Parker... Trick trucks and buggies.... UTv's from phoenix...... Offroad family, all aboard! !!!!

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
How can I help?

Jimmy8

We do a huge event Wednesday afternoon before the race in Parker at the park in town for the local youth center with trucks on display, autograph signings, giveaways, the whole works. Bouse is only 25 miles away. Would there be any way possible to bus the kids to the park in Parker that Wednesday?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jimmy8

We do a huge event Wednesday afternoon before the race in Parker at the park in town for the local youth center with trucks on display, autograph signings, giveaways, the whole works. Bouse is only 25 miles away. Would there be any way possible to bus the kids to the park in Parker that Wednesday?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
I would even go so far as to pay for the bus driver to make the trip.

palmawor

That's awesome jimmy8. ...... Offroad family.... Rise!!! I spoke w john a bit n I'm gonna try something's also.

AZracefan

That would be real cool if teams did make this happen. I remember when I was in elementary school during the Score days at Parker, there were handful of teams who brought there truck on school grounds for meet and greets and even did some tire changes. All the classes were brought out, I'll never forget that day.