SCORE 2010 Schedule Announced

Fourstroker

Reaction
SCORE website posted 2010 schedule. Laughlin moved to MLK weekend, Baja 1000 officially a peninsula run, Ensenada to somewhere in Baja Sur. Will announce official start & finish locations by end of the year.

www.score-international.com
On their site it says the 1000 is Enseneda to La Paz next year

Brandt_Anderson

"Rag Doll"
Reaction
On their site it says the 1000 is Enseneda to La Paz next year
It's either a typo in their schedule or they accidentally gave it away early because in the press release it says "SCORE Baja 1000 will be a peninsula race in Baja California, Mexico, starting in Baja California and finishing in Baja California Sur....SCORE officials will announce before the end of the year exactly where the 2010 Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 will start and finish. "

They don't even mention Ensenada as being the official starting place. Maybe it will be San Felipe to Loreto? Shorten it up to help out "in this economy"???? :);)

Brandt_Anderson

"Rag Doll"
Reaction
Like I said, two conflicting messages, both on the SCORE website. One says Ensenada to La Paz, one says the official spots aren't announced yet. Either they errantly posted the locations early, or whoever put the schedule together for the website just assumed Ensenada to La Paz.

Personally, I think it's a hell of a lot more fun to speculate that we'll get something different than Ensenada to La Paz.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Moved Laughlin right on to the end of my Hell Ride trip!

F!!!!!

Need a plane pick up in San Felipe on the 14th late afternoon to Bullhead City!

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Same tired ass schedule. I personally wish SCORE would try something new.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
Moved Laughlin right on to the end of my Hell Ride trip!

F!!!!!

Need a plane pick up in San Felipe on the 14th late afternoon to Bullhead City!
i'll have the jet fueled and waiting...