• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic SCORE 2017 dates, Finally the Baja 1000, 50th Anniversary

El Mamito USMC

so who else is planning to race the season?

AZ KIRBY

I've thought about racing the season. Bitd and score seasons are not conflicting so I don't see why not

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

MOTOMAN23X

Ok, so I am pretty new to the baja circuit, but I plan to race the 50th anniversary races and Ironman the Motorcycle. Can anyone tell me if we need to sign up now or when will we know when the sign up will open? I do not want to miss it and do not want to lose my chance. Can you give me any advice on the sign up?

nickybobby333

Ok, so I am pretty new to the baja circuit, but I plan to race the 50th anniversary races and Ironman the Motorcycle. Can anyone tell me if we need to sign up now or when will we know when the sign up will open? I do not want to miss it and do not want to lose my chance. Can you give me any advice on the sign up?
If you are racing the 50th 1000, then registration will open up around October of 2017. If you haven't raced Baja before, I would suggest racing San Felipe at the end of March, and/or the 500 in the beginning of June. It will give you some experience with racing in Mexico (because it is completely different than racing in the states).

I would read through this thread if you haven't already for info regarding next years 1000. If you are going to ironman the 1300+ miles, expect to be on the bike for 30-40 hours. Check out Mag7 pits, as they will be the most helpful for people who have limited support down the peninsula.

Buena suerte amigo!

El Mamito USMC

they replyed to you on the post above but inbox me your cell and we can txt and I can try to answer as much as I can