SCORE 2021 Schedule

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
I get that but why run the same course as the 500 or the 1000? What happened to Rosarito?

They have not announced a course for any of the races in 2021. The only thing they put as an exact location was San Felipe for the San Felipe 250, and La Paz as the finish for the 1000. Everything else just says Baja California which leaves it open for anything....

JulioBaeza28

Reaction
I get that but why run the same course as the 500 or the 1000? What happened to Rosarito?
Rosarito was a one time thing only in 2016, after that it was the Tijuana Desert Challenge for a couple years and the Baja 400 last year, it didn't run the same course as the 500.

ChevyDude18

Reaction
Nice to see it posted. Now some decisions to make. Wonder why all the dates slid. The only thing to change was the year....

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
SCORE just made changes to two dates in 2021. The big one is the Baja 1000 being moved back to the week before Thanksgiving. And the 400 is moved to the week before in Sept. Great news about the 1000!

2021-SCORE-Schedule-8.19.20.jpg

Bro_Gill

Reaction
I hope they get this chit figured out soon. While I no longer fall under the requirement, my son still has to submit his annual vacation request for 2021 in October for approval and it locks it in in when approved. Date changes have screwed me and him over the years.

fastfelix

Reaction
I could pick this whole comment apart, but why would a class 10 guy care about KOH? Perhaps you missed that there will likely be a class 10 vs. 1 vs. 6100 shoot-out at KOH 2021, with more exposure and purse than the rest of the season combined for those classes.
Biggest show out there! Real money for racers

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Reaction
Last week I talked to a good source that the 2021 SCORE Season will be held in San Felipe, Mexicali, and Tijuana to La Paz. I know it has not been set officially by SCORE and anything can change but let's keep it 50/50.

1995 Baja 1000 course is available to be raced with minor adjustments from Tijuana to La Rumorosa.

mxben

Reaction
Last week I talked to a good source that the 2021 SCORE Season will be held in San Felipe, Mexicali, and Tijuana to La Paz. I know it has not been set officially by SCORE and anything can change but let's keep it 50/50.

1995 Baja 1000 course is available to be raced with minor adjustments from Tijuana to La Rumorosa.

fk

Goober

Reaction

Would be cool to see TJ to La Paz especially if they can start in town without a speed zone. Score needs to fix that ASAP.

johnnyweb

Reaction
Biggest show out there! Real money for racers
I think what you ment was real money for the winner. The money for the rest is good but not better then the rest of the season elsewhere. Anyway hope it is a great showing!