SCORE 2021 Schedule

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
RECORD had to cancel their Ensenada to San Felipe race. SF wouldn't allow it into their town. Good move to push San Felipe back just to be safe.

mxben

Reaction
Run the same south bound coast side and up and over mikes and back to ensenada. Forget that SF desert in June. Lame.

nohandslance

Reaction
Scorpion Bay is all booked up. Anyone have property in San Juanico for me to have a short stay for the Mil, 2021 Coming in from Loreto in Jeep. To hand out bottles of water and check on truck.
Lance

JDDurfey

Reaction
Run the same south bound coast side and up and over mikes and back to ensenada. Forget that SF desert in June. Lame.
With the Molina summit being used now, they could also race over the traditional summit and back up the Molina summit. That would throw in some miles too and avoid SF. It would be hot at the bottom of the summit, but not for long as the course would climb right back up.

mxben

Reaction
Scorpion Bay is all booked up. Anyone have property in San Juanico for me to have a short stay for the Mil, 2021 Coming in from Loreto in Jeep. To hand out bottles of water and check on truck.
Lance

I hope that date gets changed too haha. Unless its one team buying it up then w/e, but damn someone just buying them out then reselling for a profit can eat poop.