SCORE Baja 1000 2010

ATRacing

Does anyone know, or have any info on if the 2010 Baja 1000 will go south?
Thank you
Andrea Tomba

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Expecting a point to point race in 2010, but no word (that I've heard) on if the finish will be in La Paz or Cabo.
well, every Baja race is point to point but, if the economy doesn't get better, it will probably stay local...:cool:

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
I thought it was going to be a loop again.............but i could be wrong......

TCRAFT

No 2010 will be point to point ending in La Paz..........

ML Racer

Seems like we're not sure of what we're doing at Primm in 3 weeks, let alone the 1000 next year. I vote for Ensenada to Cabo if there is a ballot available:D

Tipracer

2009 is a loop race without a doubt...rumors are that 2010 will run to La Paz but Cabo is lobbying hard.

PAB

40's rock!
2009 is a loop race without a doubt...rumors are that 2010 will run to La Paz but Cabo is lobbying hard.
I was in Cabo last week and the locals were already talking about racing in SF in 2010 since THE big race is going to end at their homes in Cabo...

Tipracer

I guess Sal works on vacation,can you say libre J/K...Wow I guess that changes things a bit...I actually prefer to end in Cabo..I think La Paz has a funny smell.

ATRacing

Thanks for your reply gentlemen.
It is about time that another race is run all the way down south, whether to Cabo or La Paz...

Funny smell hein...?

Andrea

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Thanks for your reply gentlemen.
It is about time that another race is run all the way down south, whether to Cabo or La Paz...

Funny smell hein...?

Andrea
see and I think the economy states otherwise, I don't think the economy is or will be in one year where it was the last time there was a peninsula run, I think many teams wouldn't race due to $$$$$$$$$$