SCORE Baja 2000 ***ViDeO***

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU0RLeWIWAg"]YouTube - TECATE SCORE 2000[/ame]

Dezertpilot

Reaction
That was a deep hole!!!

BenStock

Reaction
Good stuff.

Ironman went Chuck Norris on the pit and barely noticed it there.

Truggy went A-Team and peppered the crowd.

ksmith

Reaction
Good stuff.

Ironman went Chuck Norris on the pit and barely noticed it there.

Truggy went A-Team and peppered the crowd.
Yea and in typical Robby fashion always on the gas:D Why slow down for the pit when you can fly over it

Chase 2

Reaction
Good times, racing against the Duralast Ford and Ivan's Yota. Nothing in TT has sounded like the I-6 powered Trailblezers.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Interesting to see that the Riviera TT and the Truggy were out back then, and were still out recently being extremely competitive!
also, RG's truck is the now Coyne TT that was very competitive in Laughlin earlier this year...:cool:

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
what truck was that after the second trailblazer.....

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Good times, racing against the Duralast Ford and Ivan's Yota. Nothing in TT has sounded like the I-6 powered Trailblezers.
I have to agree with you the sound of the trailblazers was awesome, but for me nothing could ever quite sound as good as the Ashley/Smith Duralast truck!!!:rolleyes::eek:

I believe that was Dick Sasser in a Don-A-vee Jeep
I was going to say the same...

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
I will always regret not making it to that historical race. Almost ten years and the TT's still look and sound the same. In another ten years I'm sure those Robby Gordon built TT"s will still be competitive.

Ozzie M

Reaction
I will always regret not making it to that historical race. Almost ten years and the TT's still look and sound the same. In another ten years I'm sure those Robby Gordon built TT"s will still be competitive.
I agree, and who ever buys andys old one is going to be competitive