SCORE Baja 500 Drawing Results???

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Good turnout for the TTs. I think 22 will start, 4 drops and 2 late entries.

17th is almost the perfect spot so hopefully 1 drops in front of us.

Bummer for Damen

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
You know that "Relax, don't take yourself so seriously....nobody else does" is my signature, right?:)
BTW, wasn't Marc B. the winner of Cl 6 at last year's 1000?

Yeah ,just giving you sh@#,for giving me Sh&*, I'm pretty shure that Mark won the 1000 by attrition, but there were only 2or 3 entries, good to see more pre-entries!!! Being a class 7 racer in another life , I'll be moving on to class 6 when I get mt sh@# together and get my truck finished!!! Just waiting for my pocket book to grow!!I told my self, I'm not going to kill my self, or put my self in debt up to my eye balls to finish it!!! And I'm not going to finish it half arsed eather!!! But I can't wait!!! In my opinion class 6 will become the new class 7 in the coming years. I know how hard it is to keep the truck at -78" and its amazing how much better a truck can handle with a couple more inches of track width!!!!:)

harleys dad

Reaction
It would be fantastic if number 51 makes it, a burnt car(truck?) is hard to bounce back from even with spare parts I cannot believe that 5/1600 has only 4 entries and even more suprized to see 1600 with only 13, -class12-10 so very small. For about 20 years 5/1600 was thee biggest class at the Baja 500 and not long ago 1600 was hovering in the 40s. TT is the biggest class by far.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
It would be fantastic if number 51 makes it, a burnt car(truck?) is hard to bounce back from even with spare parts I cannot believe that 5/1600 has only 4 entries and even more suprized to see 1600 with only 13, -class12-10 so very small. For about 20 years 5/1600 was thee biggest class at the Baja 500 and not long ago 1600 was hovering in the 40s. TT is the biggest class by far.

I think that the Mexico security thing is still driving down entries, that and the economy. A lot of racers are in construction !!!!!!!:)

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Good turnout for the TTs. I think 22 will start, 4 drops and 2 late entries.

17th is almost the perfect spot so hopefully 1 drops in front of us.

Bummer for Damen

What happened to Damen???:confused:

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
jajaja....nice, gonna have GMC all over him huh??? jajaja......

Talk about pressure......we got some girly named Heidi something or other behind us in 7....I hear she's might fast (for a girl:D)

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Good luck to you PAB ,and the rest of the DA team!!!!!!!

BWright

Reaction
601 is ready and hungry for a Baja victory!!! After attempting last years 1000 and coming so close there is no way we will not finish this one. Just made some changes to the truck that should help out this time around. Good luck to all entered. See you in Baja -Ben-

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
well considering that I am part of the DA's User-Created Social Groups......Thank you Shannon

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Entry list looks pretty slim.... I think, for the first time in quite a few SCORE races, the TT list is bigger than the Class 1s. What is up with the tiny Class 1 list? Now, the king class, rulers of the desert, Class 11, has a pathetic one entry. Whadup, Mexico? In CODE races, there are often 8-10 Class 11s -- why don't they race Baja500? Oh, well, as long as Simpsons Hill is in the race, I will be happy! C'mon, Sal, use Simpsons!

Baja Fool

Reaction
601 is ready and hungry for a Baja victory!!! After attempting last years 1000 and coming so close there is no way we will not finish this one. Just made some changes to the truck that should help out this time around. Good luck to all entered. See you in Baja -Ben-
We'll be watching for these guys!:D

Last edited:

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Lucky 13 for me!!!!! I like it!!!

TRON3000

Reaction
Yeah, Josh in Baja and RACING, I can't wait to pre run and be down there with the DA, Every experience with this team has been such a kick **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** time. 602 is getting ready, some changes in the works, should be good. :D