SCORE Drawing

Jimmy8

Any word on the results of the drawing today for the San Felipe 250? Mainly looking for class 8, TT, Protruck and stock full, but anything will do.

"On A Mission"

jimpat

there will be a ton of class 8 trucks there.. we got 6th start position.... it will be a heck of a fun race, nine already in and maybe 3-4 more coming....

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

Tim_Price

Maybe I'm a total dumb bell,but I've clicked every hot word and button on the SCORE site and I can't find any list of entrants for San Felipe 2002. Can anybody out there help a web-challenged idiot find his starting number? Thanks.

JCA

When you first get on their page go up to the picture labeled San Felipe 250 and click on it the click on the "entry list" button. That should do it for you.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

jimpat

if anyone on here is prerunning the course, I would like to join them, we could share the cost. My 4x4 is down and i do not have any way to do it
jim

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

Junior

Another dozen Trophy Trucks. Wow!

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

erikh

I believe people have problems with the Score site because of the way the site has been developed. It's a browser compliance issue. Meaning, it doesn't work well in Netscape so you need to use Internet Explorer. I can't get the entry list (along with other links) in Netscape but it works in IE. When they changed the design of the Score site a long time ago, the site got more confusing and harder to navigate.

Hope this helps.

erik

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Netscape does not support frames.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.csupomona.edu/~kjhernandez>My Web Page</A>

jeff

Netscape does indeed support frames. Unless you are using a really old version of Netscape it should display frames just fine. If only Netscape users are having a hard time accessing the pages I'm guessing that it's iHTML related. In theory iHTML should be browsable by just about every browser currently available as it's really just some fancy addition to the ability of regular HTML.

Here's a TEXT file attachment that should help those that can't see it or don't want to deal with using IE.

Aloha

Attachments

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I stand corrected. I hardly ever use netscape and the other day somebody told me it doesn't support frames. O well that's my lesson for the day.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.csupomona.edu/~kjhernandez>My Web Page</A>

erikh

Good idea on the attachment Jeff.

It isn't a frame issue as you mentioned. I wish they would re-do the site because of the frames. It's cumbersome and could be so much better. The frameset is a complete distraction for what could be a really cool site since it's such a "big player" in racing.

Oh well.

erik