SCORE inspection?

ciscokid8

Reaction
Im finished with the cage of my ranger and it's also now a roller. I'm told that if I have a SCORE tag then I shouldn't have a problem with most any other sactioning body. I live in the sacromento area and have sent SCORE multiple emails asking if they offer an inspection at this point of the build, incase I have to add or modify something before finishing the truck. Also if they have anyone in this area that can give the inspection?

They have not answered any of my e-mails.

Is SCORE always this flakey? Do you have any suggestions? Anyone in the sacromento area do inspections?

Any help would be appreciated!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
call Bill Savage, he does the inspection for SCORE...760-599-1013

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
I have seen Bill tag a bare fresh built rolling chassis. Whether or not you will have the same results, only Bill knows.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I have seen Bill tag a bare fresh built rolling chassis. Whether or not you will have the same results, only Bill knows.
I've heard the same. Beware I have never heard of him not asking for some type of alterations to a cage .

ciscokid8

Reaction
Thanks or the advice. I talke with him yesterday and said that since im all the way up in Sac that I could send him alot of pics and he would give it an unoffical look over. So now I just have to find my camera! lol

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
post some of those pics up here when you get them and good luck...

SteveS

Reaction
Savage some times travels to marysville you might ask if he is taking a trip this way soon

Porboy

Reaction
He finds something new that our car "needs" each year even though he was the one to inspect it the year before. Nothing like having to weld in gussets on the grass at Estero Beach:mad: Then you go look at the car he inspects after yours and they pass without the items he just told you to add. Double:mad::mad: