SCORE International 2018

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Heard from a reliable source that starting 2018 SCORE is under a new management group, I know I know the same old rumor, but coming from that source he left my under doubt. Do we have Roger Norman for a long period of time or he just reached a point that is profiting from is Initial Investment?

rakso

Mexican narco money!! That's what it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

DRZ_Motorsports_119

So SCORE was sold to a Chinese Group, I remember that RN did publish some photos signing some documents over seas. I hope that any decision is for the good of the sport in entries, infraestructure and exposure.

dan200

#BSF200
So SCORE was sold to a Chinese Group, I remember that RN did publish some photos signing some documents over seas. I hope that any decision is for the good of the sport in entries, infraestructure and exposure.
"Singing documents with Mr Zhao and his son David after 15.5 hours of negotiation Friday and Saturday. I don't think either of our Chinese councils enjoyed spending their Saturday away from family activities. But we were all happy to get ink on the papers in the end."

When asked if he made a 'YUGE' deal Roger said- " in the scope of both of our businesses it is very small. But in the scope of our passion it is yuge."

<iframe src="Facebook" width="500" height="578" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Whats the whole story here?

Bdub 1020

Well is it now Southern China Off Road Enthusiast. One thing is for sure The Mexican and Chinese Gov. does not allow you to file lawsuits for anything. Is there a Calif. protest coming in the future j/k THANKS TRUMP!!!!!!!!

El Mamito USMC

Its the deal to make a Baja China race.. Its been on the works for a few yrs now

Last edited:

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
The biggest hurdle with an off-road race in China is shipping equipment there, especially for small to mid-size teams. Lots of team chase vehicles are daily drivers for crew members and volunteers. It's already a hard enough time here driving into Mexico. Good luck shipping it to the other side of the World.

Last edited:

dan200

#BSF200
The biggest hurdle with an off-road race in China is shipping equipment there, especially for small to mid-size teams. Lots of team chase vehicles are daily drivers for crew members and volunteers. It's already a hard enough time here driving into Mexico. Good luck shipping it to the other side of the World.
China, I think it was China anyway, bought a bunch of ultra fours and then had guys shipped out to race them. It's my understanding that it went pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk